DM800SE Connecting to newcamd server

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,009 times. The last Post () by satmate.

• I have an n line that has been tested on another box (non-dreambox) and is working on that but I can't seem to get it to work on my dreambox.

It is an 800SE clone running allrussian-dm800se-02-01-2011.

I edited /etc/Cccam.cfg to include only the n line and restarted the box.

When I try and view a non FTA channel the screen just hangs for a few seconds on what was previously being displayed and then goes black.

Is there any other setup I need to do or any testing I can do to see what the problem is?

I've tested the network connection and the dreambox is reporting everything is fine with that.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm a little stuck on what to do!

• Please introduce yourself first Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall and then install mgcamd in your box.Then put your Nline in there,i think it will work.

• I've managed to get it to work using cccam now, not entirely sure why/how.

Looked into installing mgcamd, found a few posts recommending tspanel so I downloaded that and installed mgcamd but /usr/keys/newcamd.list did not exist after install so was messing around in tspanel and clicked on 'cccam' and it started working.

In softcams under the blue menu it was already set to cccam so not sure why it wasn't working already?

I'm confused but relieved it is working.

• That's what I did in the end, I thought as cccam was showing as active in BluePanel Softcams section it was running, but I'm guessing it wasn't.

Starting cccam via TSPanel seems to do the job.

Thanks guys.

• no need to install mgcamd. simply put the n line in the cccam.cfg folder and start cam and will work fine.

That's what I did in the end, I thought as cccam was showing as active in BluePanel Softcams section it was running, but I'm guessing it wasn't.

Starting cccam via TSPanel seems to do the job.

Thanks guys.

My suggestion in installing Mgcam was for faster performance.
    Of course it works via CCcam also.
    Glad yoy made it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!