how many peers

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 449 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• how many peers can connect to a sly card using my uno as a server running oscam compared to a pc server running the same. does the uno not have enough computing power to do so. i have maybe 10 friends and family so makes it worth while but what is the total amount using both systems of sharing?

• Don't think its something you can i tie a number down to buddy! Numerous variables that could effect the speed/access of the card but you should be ok with 10 on your Uno Server!

You need to bear in mind if you have to do anything to your server then everyone will lose connection, hence why most choose a PC server and link boxes to that, at least your main reciever
    isn't tied up that way, for viewing or image/server changes e.t.c!

Pc Server wise depends on your spec again but the basic of Pc's should be ample to run a good server, providing its setup correctly!

Also bare in mind Internet connection for your server (pc or uno) if you or family canning it via downloads or streaming e.t.c this may also have an effect at times!

Most setup, try, test and tweak accordingly to get the best setup!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!