adding B* Sports to S** card running in server with oscam & cccam

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,971 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• hi all - sorry if this has been asked before but i could not find it

i am unlucky enough to have B* broadband but on the flip side can have B* sport added for free to my S** sub. If i were to give them the card number thats in my server, would this card update with the added channels when they go live without me putting card back into receiver?

cheers

Shakin1234

• i have just signed up for bt sports
    got a email through stated all has been done
    i have my card in my vu+ in oscam

will i see a extra entitlement straight away or do i need to wait till channel is transmitting?

basically how do i know that bt sports is on my card?

thanks in advance

• i have just added b* sport to my dads s** sub he only has freeview but has bt broadband so its free so im gonna stick it in my vu .he has the drx890 but the old blue card .is this 0963 or is it different and would i be able to clear it ? i have not put it back in the original box since ringing b* plus the box is not connected to a phone line or broadband for about 18 months

• hi my old man has phoned up b* and added b* sport today it is the old blue type of card he has b* broadband so gets it free .so he gave the card to me to put in my spare dm in the back room i have installed oscam to cccam s*y uk ipk through ts panel and changed the caid to 0961 (think this correct but no sure ) there is no entitlement showing .can i still use this type of card? i have no box key ? any ideas or suggestions ?

• bummer i have a spare white card but its an irish one i think will that do the trick ? also will i clear if the i pair it to the new white card with yhe new counter measures s** have introduced yhe box has not been connected to anything for over 18 months ?

• card will update in oscam no problems at all
    2 entitlements get added to your card pretty must straight away (providing your allowing emm's)
    but it will not go live (open espn) until august 1st (btsport 1&2 are opening fta at the moment)
    hope this clears it up
    also sly card must be registard to the address to add the bt package to it (also works on freesat cards)
    foz

• bt seem to except the old blue card
    but for cs purpose you really need 0963 card as most people would think your faking or something is seriously wrong
    as pointed out above you can pay £25 for the sly freesat card..
    not sure if the old blue card would still work in slys system but for sure bt will except them to add entitlements on so ashume the will..?
    ref irish card no defo wont work
    the sly card must be registard to the address before bt will add entitlements
    hope this helps
    foz
    foz

• will i have to update to the new white card 0963 cos i have the old blue one 0961 i think. someone has said i will have to update to the new card

• sly have now sent through a new white card to replace the old blue one ive not put it in the box do u think this will be affected with the new changes

• yes put it in the server first and ask them to activate it telling them what they want to hear boot the box up with your finger on the backup button so it forces an update once booted up dont put the card in the box the card number is still the same leave it in the server and get it activated if it doesn't already work sorry have had a few hope this makes sense sure youll get it :very-drunk:

• Have you tried removing your whitelist? see if it clears after that. A lot of users are not bothering with the whitelist anymore, don't have to maintain it etc...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• what way are you adding the list?

The line in oscam.server under the SlyUK Reader should be in this format:

Code
    ecmwhitelist = 0963:16,27,2B,2E,34,36,3B,3D,3E,41,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,50,51,53,54,56,57,58,59,5D,5E,5F,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6E,6F,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,7A,7B,7C,7D,7E,7F,80,82,84,85,89,8B,8F,99,9A,9B,9C,9F,A2,A8,AC,AD,AE,B0,B4,B7

Post some configs..

To disable it, just completely delete that line, then in your oscam WebIF go to:
    CONFIGURATION / Loadbalancer
    & Clear Stats, Clear Timeouts & Clear Not Founds

then restart oscam or preferably, restart the server

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!