is it possible to install and run CSP on same server as ubuntu 10.04 LTS oscam/cccam

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,815 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Thanks Ten again for prompt reply.

It's like pulling teeth for I'm sure, but much appreciated. All your assumptions are correct, only have 1 user in csp and cccam is all peers coming inbound. So lets say the cccam port is coming in on 6666 (the devils port lol) and from there connects into csp via 1 user only. How do I go about changing things? Does it mean scrapping cccam? Do I have to add users from cccam and convert them into csp users and then make the incoming port for csp 6666?

Hope I just made some sense lol

• Official Post

How do I go about changing things? Does it mean scrapping cccam? Do I have to add users from cccam and convert them into csp users and then make the incoming port for csp 6666?
    Hope I just made some sense lol

It means you will need to give out nline instead of cline like you do now so yes dropping CCcam but there is no reason you cannot test it with only a small group peers while leaving your CCcam server running as normal then decide what to do from there.
    Personally i only decided to experiment with csp recently in an effort to understand more about how it works so im not that clued up on this subject either mate but have to admit from the tests i did do csp did impress.

• excellent, thanks Ten, i can see clearly now, the rain has gone lol

so i can create users within csp and then in my peers give them n line's in cccam. my question now is, wonder which port do i need to forward on router? in the csp config page at the top it states "extended-newcamd listen-port=15112" do i forward that port? or do i forward port in the profile part which is underneath that extended-newcamd?

or do i need to forward another port from another part of the config, as there are lots of places referencing ports lol

thanks again guys i know im really close lol

• You should have this line in Every profile

<newcamd listen-port="12345">

Change the "12345" for the port you use to share out on

Every profile should have a different port

As ive said get rid of cccam in there, use oscam to read your card, give 3 connection lines to csp from it to maximise your cache potential and give each friend an N line

That's the best way to run csp ;)

• ok im back, but not form outer space....

here is exapmle of code from the profile part at the top of the config

<profile name="0963-***UK" ca-id="0963" network-id="0002" enabled="true" debug="false"> <newcamd listen-port="12345"> <card-data type="config" ca-id="0963"> <providers>00 00 00</providers></card-data></newcamd> <max-cache-wait>1500 ms</max-cache-wait> <max-cw-wait>3500 ms</max-cw-wait> <filter-cards>provider</filter-cards> <services-file format="cccam" ca-id="0963" filter="000000">/var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo</services-file>

from there - which states newcamd listen port 12345. i forward that nn router to csp. then i put n lines into peers eg N: 192.168.168.168 12345 csp user 01 02 03 04 etc

should this then show some cached results if, bedroom & living room is watching same channel?

im probably still well off? lol

• Your max cache wait is too high for that profile lower it to 200ms and try not to have any spaces in your configs

<max-cache-wait>1500 ms</max-cache-wait>

And yes if 2 boxes on the same channel the 1st one will give you an "F" flag the 2nd and any other after will hit the cache and flag "C"
    But only if they are the same sid, remember there are 3 or 4 different sly sports 1 etc etc

• ok - guess who's back lol

I have been playing again hehe - i have managed to get my 3 household boxes connected and when all on same channel i get C from 2 users happy days. yes here is the but coming...... i have added another profile but i cannot figure out how i can add 1 user to see all profiles. under the user section i have not put any profile against the user, so this should allow all profiles? in 1 of my receivers i used a n line but the port number used was the port from the profile, i imagine this is why i cannot connect to my other profile, i have tried the port near the top of the config page and 8082 but nothing seems to connect? i guess i could add 2 n lines with port number for each profile but dont think thats very clean and a bit of pain to manage.

• hi again. i am struggling again but i want to check if im doing this correct.....

i am using mgcamd 1.38 on my duo and i want to connect to my csp to get both profiles. do i enter CWS_MULTIPLE = ipaddressofcsp 15112 my duo 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 in my newcamd.list port 15112 is the extended-newcamd port in the csp config

i have done the above and restarted my mgcamd in my duo but still black screen, and i do not see my user connecting, or even trying to connect in the csp sessions screen.

any ideas guys?

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!