tm600 wih CCcam 2.1.3

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,224 times. The last Post () by nano.

• hi guys am i correct in thinking if i run 2.1.3 on my tm600 it will auto update ents on #### card? wondering if any special cfg apart from AU 1?
    TY ALL

• Hi is ok only with ccam can take upio 2 days my friend have his card update afther 28 h yesthurday

• All you have to do is get a client to send you emms to update your card.

SOME EXAMPLES

F: username password 2 1 1 (0:0:1)

give a friend a local map hop1 + + hop2
    give him the ke*ys emu
    give him permission EMM sending request
    with this option 0:0:1 friend will only be able to receive your card but without resharea

F: username password 2 1 1 (0:0:2)

give him the ke*ys emu
    with this option 0:0:2 friend will be able to receive your card and will have a reshare

F: username password 2 1 1 (0:0:3)

give him the ke*ys emu
    with this option 0:0:3 friend will be able to receive your card and have two reshare's behind

F: username password 2 1 1 (0:0:3, 093b: 0:1)

give him the ke*ys emu
    with this option 0:0:3 friend will be able to receive your card and have two reshare's behind
    with this option a friend will have two-a reshare but caid (provider) 93b (*** Italia new caid) will have no reshare a

F: username password 2 1 1 ( 0:0:3, 093b: 0:1 (0100:000080:15 df))

give him the ke*ys emu
    with this option a friend will have two-a reshare but caid (provider) 93b (*** Italia new caid) will have no reshare a
    with this option will not be visible or will have reshare for the program

• thanks a lot huntamick for that. I have a tm5302 connected to server so i guess i could apply these to myself? Any particular one you recommend. The only problem i forsee is i left 2.1.3 running last night and after about 3 hrs the box just died..is that what they call to hot in the sat world? is there a way to stop that ...its fine running ccam+newcs . If updates expire on 18th when would you run ccam 2.13 on its own?
    Again ty for your help guys

• CCCam 2.1.3 handles updating a $ky card on its own with no issues. If anything its more reliable than using it in combination with OSCam.

Nano

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!