Serious problem with latest BH 2.0.3

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by horn.

• After upgrading Vu Duo with latest BH 2.0.3 image, often unable to start box with remote control and forced to reset box from rear side.
    More serious problem is when this happened , box becomes very hot and the watch stops when problem starts during stand-buy .
    I am afraid this can result with box damage and ask your advice what can I do to solve this ( if possible), or the only one solution is to return to previous BH 1.6.6 where this inconvenient was unknown

• you can tell if you have a clone by looking on the back of the unit or underneath - it will have a V sticker eg V2.0 V3.0. another sticker also on front top left as you look at the unit, instructing you to point to a website. if its a clone and you have flashed from 1.6.6 straight to latest then you will likely need new secret chip and possibly boot rom update.

good luck

• The box is original Vu+ Duo
    I flashed it from BH 1.6.6 straight to latest image, all procedure passed fine.
    As I mentioned , this inconvenient never occurred with BH 1.6.6 , only after upgrade was done.
    One question more: is harmful for unit if I connect and disconnect box daily, from rear power switch

• Yes , I updated boot loader first, as you mentioned.
    Does perhaps could be any connection with my ventilator setting , which is programmed to start each 30 min. and last 10 min.
    Repeat, ventilator setting is the same as it was for BH 1.6.6- but this problem never occurred with old image.

• hmm, not sure about that, I have never changed the fan control settings ever on any image, I have always left them on the default image settings.

Did you try another reflash of the latest BH image?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Changed the fan control settings and turn them on the default image settings.
    Since now all is O.K.
    Will see after few days final results and I'll report here.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!