Missing STV HD channel

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,073 times. The last Post () by steviewilson.

• Hi all

Just downloaded and setup the image from VU+ Solo 2 section 'OpenPLI 3.0 UK Ready VU+Solo2 Backup June 2013'. I have amended the channel list for my preference, adding Scottish channels, re-ordering HD channels into what I prefer etc but STV HD is failing to tune, if I go to the 28.2 sat, channel named 3855 isnt shown, when I attempt to do a manual tune of the transponder I cant alter any of the details via the remote - what am I doing wrong? Tried entering the numbers, tried up and down arrows. Puzzled here :)

Thanks

• STV HD is working here try doing a manual scan on 28.2e - single transponder dvb-s2 8PSK 10935 frequency, sym rate is 23000 - polarisation is vertical - inversion is auto - FEC is 2/3 - Pilot is auto

To do this, go to menu - setup - service searching - manual scan

Alternatively, you can keep your lists up to date and select your regions pretty easily using Autobouquetsmaker plugin - not sure if it is on the BH feeds yet or on the backup image, but it can be found here

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…lackhole-2-0-2-image.html

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

Hi all

Just downloaded and setup the image from VU+ Solo 2 section 'OpenPLI 3.0 UK Ready VU+Solo2 Backup June 2013'. I have amended the channel list for my preference, adding Scottish channels, re-ordering HD channels into what I prefer etc but STV HD is failing to tune, if I go to the 28.2 sat, channel named 3855 isnt shown, when I attempt to do a manual tune of the transponder I cant alter any of the details via the remote - what am I doing wrong? Tried entering the numbers, tried up and down arrows. Puzzled here :)

Thanks

It now appears as STV HD in a service scan but you should find it without scanning under all channels 28.2E. Because this one is still not part of the sly box list there is still no epg data for this channel buddy, if you do need to scan it in you will see the details on the bottom info bar below.

• Thanks mate for the info, but when Im altering the data to do a manual search, I cant change the numbers already on screen! How do I do that? Tried putting the cursor over the numbers but I cant change anything !!!

• Official Post

Thanks mate for the info, but when Im altering the data to do a manual search, I cant change the numbers already on screen! How do I do that? Tried putting the cursor over the numbers but I cant change anything !!!

Depends which editor you are using buddy, you will find guides on the most popular ones HERE

• Thanks mate for the info, but when Im altering the data to do a manual search, I cant change the numbers already on screen! How do I do that? Tried putting the cursor over the numbers but I cant change anything !!!

Strange - I am just able to use the numerical keys on my remote and overtype on my image. You could always search the whole satellite - by changing "Type of scan" to "Single Satellite" - and scan 28.2e

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Strange - I am just able to use the numerical keys on my remote and overtype on my image. You could always search the whole satellite - by changing "Type of scan" to "Single Satellite" - and scan 28.2e

This is my problem tho, I CANT overtype, nothing is coming up on screen. Is there a lock in place I have to disable first? Seems like it! Cant add sats as I cant alter long and lat settings either. I have just installed OpenPLI 3.0 UK Ready VU+Solo2 Backup June 2013, which I downloaded from this site. Please someone put me out my misery :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!