Blade beginners possibly stupid question ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 576 times. The last Post () by neil306.

• Hi, apologies in advance if this turns out to be one of those threads that infuriates the pro's out there.... any hoo... new to the sat. scene with regards to open boxes, and after a bit of research jumped in and went for the safe route of the blade 7000s..... managed to get it loaded with decent patched firmware...all up and running... working great first time ( which surprised even myself when I struggle with building or working out my young kids toys nowadays :baffle: ).... trawled a few forums, not really getting involved till i found this one.. seems a good site, so its at this juncture I shall now commence with first thread question.....

I can remember reading/seeing somewhere that after grabbing channels online, flashing, doing the 9991 bit etc and getting connected 4 the first time that a factory reset should then be done.... and certain previous steps carried out again!

Is this true ?.... I have not done this!... does it matter ?.... and, should I ?

Or...... am I possibly just talking utter pish ( pish being scottish 4 urine )

Thanks in advance

:red:

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.

• if its working ok leave it alone m8 never had to do this with mine here is a nice guide to help you

Thanks for the feedback fella... yeah...if it aint broke etc !

using 0ct 2012 vesion and alls good.... just maybe looking too deep into it perhaps...

was curious though as to if I were to reset/ slam it back to factory settings.. update to most up to date firmware then repeat my original process would it be even better or would I fook it up?!?!

...questions questions... lol

Regards- A. ;-)

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!