Latest Openbox S6000HD Images

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,910 times. The last Post () by nano.

• here all images all tested and working all have usb drivers installed.. best one i have tested openpli 3.0 most stable .. blackhole seems to work fine but odd green screen faults as i have been testing,

Openbox S6000HD-Blackhole 1.79
    Openbox S6000HD-Blackhole 1.79.rar

Openbox S6000HD-OpenPLi-3.0_beta
    Openbox S6000HD-OpenPLi-3.0_beta.zip

Openbox S6000HD-Openvix-3.0.643_usb
    Openbox S6000HD-Openvix-3.0.643_usb.rar

Openbox S6000HD-PBNIGMA-VX-2.0-9_usb
    Openbox S6000HD-PBNIGMA-VX-2.0-9_usb.zip

FLASH TOOL
    Openbox S6000HD TOOL.rar

• Just to note.

The ViX team do not provide images for this receiver and those publishing images for it with the ViX name are doing so without permission or support of the ViX image team.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Since vu+ products are not available for some regions like africa the only solution is get an cloned from China...

Envoyé depuis mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Box not booting after doing a software update in a vix image. The led on the box just turns blue immediately when powered up.
    Tried to reflash using different images using usb but again the led goes straight to blue so Im guessing it isn't looking at the usb port.
    So my problem is I need nfi files of an image and/or bootloader to flash using serial cable
    (I reflashed bootloader using usb but since it isn't looking it didn't work).
    Ive looked around but not able to download anything yet. Anyone know where I can get the nfi images to use with serial cable

• As previously stated there is no official VIX support for this box, the firmware has been modified from the original Vu+ Solo firmware without permission from any of the image teams to run on these boxes. If you have done an update from within the firmware the likelihood is that the firmware from the VIX server is not compatible with your box and has more than likely caused the issue you have.

Simple rule of thumb is, if you are going to buy a clone Vu+ receiver don't expect it to work with genuine Vu+ firmware as it won't. If you want to use official Vu+ firmware you are going to have to buy a genuine Vu+ receiver.

You will have to try flashing it from USB using firmware that is know to work with these boxes if your box will still allow you to. If not then you are going to have to figure out how to jtag your box back to life. Please don't ask me how to bring your box to life as i don't own one and probably never will.

As this thread is verging on support for clone Vu+ boxes i am now going to close it.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!