vix image finding saorview channels.

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,427 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• i had a panasonic viera with built in freeview when they where testing the saorview for freeview i used to enter a london postcode it was great while it lasted i came home with a few drinks on me and knocked the tv over it never worked again lol a ar few drinks so i bought a samsung and its grand. thanks again coder

• thats a fact a stonewall fact . phoenix i was just trying to help . to state that it is simply to enter the saorview frequency at 28 east you will receive saorview is not a fact .saorview is terrestial saorsat is satellite based. saorview is the irish for freeview and saorsat is the irish for freesat. mhait an fearr go raibh mile mhait agum

yes i know , This is nothing to do with satellite reception, as i said his receiver has a built in dvb-c/t card hence why he can tune to and receive terrestrial channels.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• No problem,
    It must be a dvb-t module tuner along with one or more dvb-s/s2 tuners,
    A very nice setup indeed.

yes that's it exactly.

Code
    http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Gigablue-HD-Linux-Enigma-2-Satellite-Receivers/GiGaBlue-HD-800-SE-HD800SE-Digital-Satellite-Receiver-Linux-Enigma-2-1x-DVB-S-S2-1x-DVB-C-T-COMBO

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!