Search Picons Help please!!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 759 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hello all of you!!! Great support i have to say!!
    So,,I am searching for newest picons for hotbird 13/eutelsat 3/eutelsat 9/astra 19.2
    Also I need picons for same satelites, for big lcd screen of gigablue quad(Big not small)
    Thank you very much!!!!

Also I need picons for same satelites, for big lcd screen of gigablue quad(Big not small)

Not to sure about Picons for the LCD Screen, you may have to resize or something but im sure someone will shout how!

Picons can be found here
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Most have an image or 2 of what they look like!

You may also be able to grab picons from your Image addons panel! or through TSPanel plugin which you can install manually using ipk on forum!!

Have a look in Image Addons 1st - should be something like Menu > Plugins (then an option to download plugins from server think red button lol)

You should now see options for extra addons seperated in sections (channel lists, picons, plugins e.t.c or similar) - go into picons and have a look for Sats you want!

Picons should be Downloaded to USB or HDD in a picons folder so if you dont like what you have installed just delete and try another set!

Silverfox and Black picons look quite nice....but i dont have all the Sats like you so havent seen them on the others!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!