need help, how can i delete blackhole?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,138 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Thank you

And can you tell me how to install cccam?
    i have .cfg , .channellist , .prio and .provider file formats.
    i dont know how to connect via ftp from my pc to solo2 and so on
    or any better way

thanks again

• phoenix, i have tried that, several times, want to go back to vix. i loaded blackhole 2.0.3 and positioner locked and set on 1, went to 16E found,scanned and went back to positioner setup and went inti 'tune' and 19.2E no function ie < > to find 16E. position can be changed from 1-2 but no tune. this happens on all other sats as well. of course i could be doing something wrong, i'm very new and willing to learn.

any answers muchly appreciated.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• sussed out not being unable to overwrite blackhole. after several attempts i used the latest open vix, success. still don't know why positioner could not be modified above position1?? tune would not work above or below 19.2E ( the < > refer to the left and right of the ok button ). has anybody had probs with blackhole 2.0.3?? now down to c**** and the like?? something else to learn.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• sussed out not being unable to overwrite blackhole. after several attempts i used the latest open vix, success. still don't know why positioner could not be modified above position1?? tune would not work above or below 19.2E ( the < > refer to the left and right of the ok button ). has anybody had probs with blackhole 2.0.3?? now down to c**** and the like?? something else to learn.

yes mate i am having problems with 2.0.3 but i am trying to run it on vusolo 1, got it quite stable now, most motor settings are ok, are you using catseye ?

• yes using catseye. i'm sticking with vix now. only reason i changed image liked some of the graphics. now setting up C***** and the like. piece of cake setting up tuner, positions and scanning, still been at it long enough since i bought solo2, couple of weeks ago. learning now by my own mistakes.

• Thats it for now. had my hand held nearly all the way, (this is a whole new ball game, but i love it, like being back at work trying to find certain faults and getting there, glad it didn't take this long though) thanks to stevejo and many others for their help.

• It's not i didn't like it,(re-read my post) when trying to change the satellite in positioner setup, and tune, could move away from 19.2E, left or right. The misses didn't like the image anyway, (must keep her happy). I went back to Vix, no problems.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!