please help. how to delete a channel?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,465 times. The last Post () by smhussaini.

• Delete a Channel or Channel list?

While selecting a channel in the channel lists menu you can press [menu] on remote and you should see a load of options, one of which should be delete / remove channel?

or you can can download DreamBoxEdit and connect to you solo2 that way and alter/delete/rename any channels in your channel list and resend back to box

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• why watching any channel press channel+ button/menu then scroll down to remove entry !!!! hope this works for you mate let us know how you get on please

• when (TV) All
    i press menu i have add service favorite list, activate pip and back
    thats it, i know i can use just favorite list but any one can go to all and see the bad channels :-)
    and how can i download the mentioned dreambox edit?

thank you very mush

• In order to delete a channel on your bouquets list, you need to be on the bouquets list first that contains the channel. To get to the bouquets list, while on a channel and with no other menus on display - press down button on remote (the one underneath OK) - then press the blue button to bring up the favourites, then select the bouquet that contains the channel you want to delete, then while in the bouquet, highlight the channel you want to delete using your arrow keys, then press menu on your remote, and as mrgmx said, you will have the delete option.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks, When i am in my favorite list i can do everything, edit-remove-move-add very easily
    But when i am in (ALL service list) i just can add service to favorite - back

Actually i want to delete some service from (all service list) , to not have completely in my any list - for example XXX, useless, no need services
    Thank you so much for your help

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!