vu solo is this a good box or not worth buy clone version

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,019 times. The last Post () by youngie.

• vu solo is this a good box or not worth buy clone version. will this box do iptv and on demand or not... i am not interested in pay servers cheers lee

• so there is no way you would buy a clone for £60 cheers lee and there will be no help on this forum for the clone boxes cheers lee

• We don't support Clone Vu+ boxes on this forum.

Nano

• i dont know if mine is a clone.. i carnt tell but the box say openvix image information virtuosso image extreme by team vix support at vuplus-support.co.uk model vu+solo chipset bcm7325 cpu bcm7325bo cores 1 version 3.0 build 683 kernel 3.1.1 drivers 2013-05-06 last update 2013-06-17

• You can tell if you have a clone box , as there will be a sticker on the back or underneath, the sticker will be V2.0 or V3.0, you may also have a sticker on front top left directing thou to a website for software, also they are slow to boot, and remote is not as good as original.

I agree that the solo is now over rated, I'd recommend a unibox hd1 plus (from our sponsor), for the same money you get 2 x sat tuners, and a lot faster box, you won't have blackhole image though, but openvix has now become my favourite image over blackhole.

Plus clones are bad for the good people who make the originals. Think of it like this, most people have bought a fake watch, it lasts until you get home from your holiday and then it stops, and you throw it away.

• thanks mate i have v3 under the box so i belive i can put an image on the box now would that be correct or not...and if so witch image would be the best for me so i can play movies on demand so they dont keep crashing all the time cheers lee

• Official Post

thanks mate i have v3 under the box so i belive i can put an image on the box now would that be correct or not...and if so witch image would be the best for me so i can play movies on demand so they dont keep crashing all the time cheers lee

The v3 sticker means you have a clone, sorry buddy but we dont support them.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!