CCcam on enigma2 for amiko alien 2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,432 times. The last Post () by orangebox.

• Iv spent hours looking for a soulation in regards cccam on the amiko alien2 with the enigma image and what they are not explaining very well is that you have to use oscam to emulate the cccam plugin. As i have spent 3 days trying to get the box working i did have problems with mgcamd emu as for some reason the plugin dosent seem to run very well my next part is to see if oscam can emulate mgcamd.

But for those people asking about cccam on the enigma2 image you have to configure oscam as your cccam client

• Hi Admin
    Sorry but im not being smart but i wasnt asking any question's i was i was just mearly posting what other people seem to be asking and trying to give them an answer. But the next i will introduce myself

Thanks

• Hi Admin
    Sorry but im not being smart but i wasnt asking any question's i was i was just mearly posting what other people seem to be asking and trying to give them an answer. But the next i will introduce myself

Thanks

I think he meant you should post an introduction before posting anything:hmmmm: This is actually not just part of the rules, it is also common courtesy...
    And now you have posted twice:shocked:

It isn't that difficult - honest....

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!