I seek to know.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 477 times. The last Post () by sezoni17.

• HDMU_11097_E2_spark7162_211_git_5487_nodebug_Diff0_gst_Flash.rar
    Dear forum members, I want to know if any of the above image parameters to work in satellite and terrestrial tuner, to die this image worked correctly in terrestrial and satellite tuner, and all this today before this image with images Oscam activated only open-De *** package, the image worked spark HDMU 10 881 211 7162 OK but this image today works only ***-De, pray Forum buddies if they have opportunities to help with any other image that be OK as we tuner Tuner Satellite and Terrestrial in, you greet and pass well.

• Po pres te marr ndonje pergjigje por deri sot asgje, ju lutem, nese eshte mundesia nga ekspertet te me thone se imazhet HDMU 7162 punojne ok ne tunerat satelitore dhe tokesore apo keta imazhe hapin vetem paketen ***-De, nje oscam qe punon vetem per kete pakete, ju lutem na ndihmoni sepse Boxet qe kemi blere po i hedhim ne plehra, ju pershendes dhe te me falni nese ju kam besdisur.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!