no connect option

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 465 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• after setting up my openbox x5 , following the tutorial. when i tick the line to activate it, im then meant to push the blue botton to connect,

problem is i dont have an option for blue button, and when i press it nothing happens,

line status is between: login.../offline

any help is appreciated

• Presuming you have Internet line connected!

Off top of me head look at the network settings!

You need to activate Network Settings or DHCP! Toggle with the option!

You should come on line then and if line entered correctly all should show!

lol just found this

if not go back into menu, select Network, then 'Network Setup', and turn DHCP 'off' by using arrow keys and then hitting apply.

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• have line connected, im assured its active(normally very reliable) line was entered using usb config file - load was ok
    on network i can choose dhcp, static ,pppoe,

tried both static and dhcp and stil no joy?

im guessing its a network issue but i seem to be lost?

have line connected, im assured its active(normally very reliable)

Who assured you m8? Where is the line coming from?

Have you logged into your router to see if the box is connected? If you are unsure about network settings, always use DHCP.. The openbox's can be fussy beasts when swapping from static to DHCP or vice versa. Try going into network settings again, turn off DHCP, set your gateway to your router IP and all other settings to 0.0.0.0, restart network & restart box. When the box restarts turn on DHCP, then restart network & restart box. Hopefully it should now get all settings correctly from your DHCP Server (Router)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!