how i can create account for my sat reciver and how i can add pakage

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,862 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• and what is nline?

N line is connection made using Newcamd protocol ¬

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• sayidc0der - there is a search bar at the top right. You can learn much by seeking the answers that are already out there. There is a link to the cardsharing tutorials on this thread. You need to understand the basics.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…b-newbie-dummy-guide.html
    The above might help. Learn to run before you can walk, and appreciate that we don't spoonfeed here, as I have already said. It is up to you to learn, all we can do is help point you in the right direction. It still seems that you are not really making the effort to do some reading yourself, and without you doing this, then you won't really get yourself going.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• sayidc0der - there is a search bar at the top right. You can learn much by seeking the answers that are already out there. There is a link to the cardsharing tutorials on this thread. You need to understand the basics.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…b-newbie-dummy-guide.html
    The above might help. Learn to run before you can walk, and appreciate that we don't spoonfeed here, as I have already said. It is up to you to learn, all we can do is help point you in the right direction. It still seems that you are not really making the effort to do some reading yourself, and without you doing this, then you won't really get yourself going.

belive me or not I used search bar serveral time but there was not good result also i searched like this in google site:linuxsat-support.com + "nline"
    someone told me if u do not have real card u have to config nline in ur server now i am confuse what is that and how i can config that

• Are you trying to connect line to server or line to your receiver?

Receiver for viewing - server for sharing and as you have no local a server would seem a bit un-needed!

Do you have a Local Card? If No go Below - If Yes you need to set it up either through a PC server or Your Receiver to share out with.

Do you have a Share? From a Server? - If No go below - If Yes you should of been provided with a line! and told whether to use Cccam or Newcamd - Cccam can be a C or N line and goes via FTP to /etc in receiver!
    Newcamd will be a CWS= line and goes in Newcamd.list and ftp to usr/keys - activate the cam in the image and it should connect and show!

Without a Share from someone you know i presume you are using a PayServer and any support, questions should be directed to them/him/her/whoever!

The search bar helps many a people out and IMO results always seem to be on point, you just need to look through it all!

You seem to be struggling at the basics buddy! i suggest you read carefully through the Newbie section and evaluate whether THE HOBBY is something you wish to participate in or whether just watching TV at a Free or Reduced rate is the priority?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• what is difference between N-line account and account that we use in our reciver ? is it seem

we make nline user account in oscam or at newcs then you can give that nline to ur friend or peers he put in his stb & got connected to ur server.

if u add nline in ur cccam at ur box then u can further reshare cline with friends or peers for them u need to add fline in cccam.cfg also add one nline of ur local card in cccam.cfg

• sayidc0der,

Please read the rules buddy, buying a nline is supporting a payserver! members that want or do that will receive no support here.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!