openbox help please!!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 595 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• HI Iam totaly new on this and first of i have a openbox s9 and now i want to add channels free satelite channels please can someone take their time and tell me how to do it i am a newbie and i want a toturial or something

thanks!

• What exactly are you referring to. Free to air or opening up scrambled channels.

Nano

• What is your setup? Do you have a Sub/Share or server? is you box connecting to your share/sub/server via a line (C Line)?

You need a connection via the C Line to your sub/share/server in order to open up channels (Unscramble)

Its not just plug and play unfortunately......also with different Sats i presume you have a Dish capable of receiving these channels?

A lot to learn mate....start in newbie section to understand the hobby and terminology used!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!