BT sport 1&2 HD

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,959 times. The last Post () by Shotta.

• Hi, I know its early days for the Bt sports channels but I have lost the picture on the HD versions of the channels. They were working fine up to a couple of days ago

I have looked on king of sat and done a manual scan with the info given, tried to use rats updater plugin and his latest channel lists to get them back, but they are blank, the SD versions are fine.

Both HD channels appear in the bouquets but none show anything, some give the error message "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)"

Anyone else got this problem? or able to offer any advice

cheers

• I honestly would not worry for now might be the work bt are doing this weekend causing it but they are sure to be shifted again before they start wait till the end of july before even trying or you will be chasing your tail

• 11585 29500 h 9/10 they are there but i wouldnt bother m8

I take your point about it being early to worry about the changes etc, but I have entered the values above in a manual scan and get nothing found, I'm finding it weird that they are present but blank

• Thanks for your response m8, the channel list I'm using is from 25th June, and its the first time I've tried a manual scan so maybe I'm doing something incorrectly. Looks like I'll have to wait for an updated list to come out. Not a big problem but just wanted to try and be a bit more self sufficient lol

I just have a fixed dish and I believe catseyes are for motorized dishes otherwise I would give them a go

• The FEC for the 11585H transponder is 3/4. Some tuners will cope with the FEC incorrectly set at 9/10, others won't. You'll probably find the BCM4505 tuners need it to be set at 3/4 or 7/8 to find the channels.

• Have you found a fix for this problem ?

as the same thing is happening with me, BT standard def shows normal but the HD channels as well as ESPN HD do not get picked up on my scans

i've tried various FECs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!