Streaming plugin support question

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849 times. The last Post () by exelorator.

• Sorry if being bit thick, am using gigablue quad with HDFreaks image, pretty impressed but have question on watching films when being streamed might be simple solution but I carnt see it lol:

Can I record film being streamed to box? Tried obvious of pressing record, no luck is there a plugin or something for this guys?

• Depends - if you are referring to IPTV plugins then as far as I can see there is nothing implemented here for recording, timeshifting etc, but from memory there is an option to save the streams to the HDD on 1channel plugin

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Absolutely brilliant accident tonight!!
    Was watching The Enforcer on IceFilms plugin, if I go back to original question "can I record from stream" IPTV and thinking simple to record but option not there, guessing there's more than me stuck in dark ages lol totally by accident pressed info on remote "option to add/download etc" to save image to hdd! Guess what now have 2 movies on HDD, Obviously be different from image to image or remote from box, I'm using HDFreaks image on gigablue HD quad, best one is by time took to explain to missus about it had downloaded and finished in less than ten minutes!! Ain't jokin although have recently got infinity 2 things looking up ;)

• Hey again all, sorry to keep going on about this same subject, but liking this IPTV streaming thing, have tried a few plugins mainly from image using hdfreaks for gigablue and onther than IceFilms plugin all have deutchland theme and audio, tried manual install terrafilms this was 'Italian' ?
    Are these plugins orientated from where they're compiled, hence audio language etc.?

Do I need to manual install plugin to get mainly original audio track and English menu etc?

Or is each package region orientated? If that makes sense?

• Hey again all, sorry to keep going on about this same subject, but liking this IPTV streaming thing, have tried a few plugins mainly from image using hdfreaks for gigablue and onther than IceFilms plugin all have deutchland theme and audio, tried manual install terrafilms this was 'Italian' ?
    Are these plugins orientated from where they're compiled, hence audio language etc.?

Do I need to manual install plugin to get mainly original audio track and English menu etc?

Or is each package region orientated? If that makes sense?

you can only recieve audio in English if it was recorded/compiled in English for English speakers..
    There´s no way around this at the moment...
    if that makes sense to you....

• cazuela, thanks for reply this is what I had meant, I am talking about films originally filmed in us/uk English, am finding on the plugins I am downloading there is no option to put these back to original instead they have Deutschland etc track over the original, hope makes sense or am I missing button to change to original as with satellite broadcast?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!