Lost Sports Movies & HD without card in original box

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,808 times. The last Post () by hawaythelad.

• I moved recently and my server has been offline, got everything going again this morning and my card had expired every other time this has been done via the server with no problems.

So based on what I have read and seen from others, I decided to use the activate my card website with everything connect to the server as always.

The card then started to update which repaired the entitlements however now I have lost my movies sports & HD channels.

So it looks like there is more to it than just updating card through original receiver as I haven't did that since I got the card.

I am now trying to track down a SD box to try and see if I can recover it.

Regards

Chris

• it seems that the card will get hit no matter what people do,

sly have your original receiver id's etc on there systems, so they already know the new numbers your box will take once it has took the download, so rather than wait for for people to return there cards to the original receiver they are sending an EMM with the new boxkey directly to the card.

''sly my find it odd that you are pairing to an older box bro, you might be flagging yourself''

• I have a SD box and card paired to it. If i reopen that card i will get back SD channels which i have now lost on my HD card :(

• There are no guarantee's with anything at the moment bud regards the new anti C/S measures by sly, if you are going to do it then you might want to cancel your HD subscription. Otherwise they might think it strange that you have a HD pack and want to use a SD receiver....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have a SD box with SD card which my brother was using. He closed his sub for 2 months ago. Will i get *** Sports SD on that card ? He is using his card in OScam.

I have a SD box with SD card which my brother was using. He closed his sub for 2 months ago. Will i get *** Sports SD on that card ? He is using his card in OScam.

No, the only encrypted channels you will clear from a card with no sub are the free to view channels..

General
    D336 : STV Glasgow
    C6CC : London Live
    CB25 : Sony Entertainment UK
    D017 : Sony Entertainment +1 UK
    C7AD : Sony Movies
    C7AF : Sony Movies +1
    CC01 : Liverpool FC TV
    C495 : Motors TV
    14AB : Sly Box Office (Preview)
    0F3B : HD Retail Info

UK Only
    2F03 : Channel 4 Ireland
    2F08 : Channel 4 Ireland +1
    2EE0 : 4Music

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• btw EUROSPORTS HD EPSN HD and Bt SPorts HD working on my HD card but no sports and movies HD or SD channels are working.

Edited once, last by 42O ().

• Is this the same on private networks as I read somewhere that cards could be paired on another box apart from a Thompson & the channels cleared ok

• I have old PACE DS430N and a card paired to it. But i close sub for few months ago. Card is still in oscam. Any chance i can get *** sports sd channels if i buy new sub ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!