2nd blade help required

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 511 times. The last Post () by upAstick.

• Hi guys, running blade 7000s... All great, wanna put second box in as its ok with my server dude, not sure if I need a single sat feed from lnb or do I come from first blade loop through????... HELP... If its through the loop through then surely I won't need a hard wired data or wi-fi connection to the home hub??!!? Or will I need a separate connection to the hub???

Have had a look on tutorials etc but can't find any info to help me

Many thanks in advance

Andy ;-)

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.

• Fuck!! Was hoping that was not the case.. Lol. What exactly is the loop through on the blade used for then gav99 ??

• if u have looped to a second box when the first box is in stand by then u would get a signal but if u turned the first box on then the second box would go off

• Find this site really nice....good job guys.

Random statement winner goes to...... Lol. Joking !

Thanks Gav99, makes me think what the hell is the point or use in the loop through facility in bm7000 anyhoo!!!

Thanks for taking the time to answer, if ur Eva stuck with regards to fibre, copper, telephony,data, broadband home hub, faulty phone line,or coms provider issues then don't hesitate to p.m me fella!

A

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!