Cccaminfophp user guide?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,781 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Is there a cccaminfophp user guide somewhere to help me interpret what I'm seeing (not for installing it)? I've looked around with no luck - it seems people think its a stupid request.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Official Post

o% handled means the peer doesnt have the channels that were requested.
    But you have to consider does that card have differant packages ? eg. only sky sports or only movies etc.
    Does the card share the same caid as another provider ? eg. baa : 0 CONAX-TRING(16E); HELLO HD(9E) two differant providers.
    If your peer were using sid assign and had the package he said he had then you would get 100% ecms handled.

• This is a topic I could go on forever with but I guess I'll have to learn by doing. What I find strangely interesting is that ecms are only being requested for two of the CAIDs (out of many). Thanks G.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• hope i can revive this post. the ecms on the "connected servers" page are looking relatively ok but the ecms on the "connected clients" page are zero for all my clients. does that make me a bad peer i.e. i have nothing to offer?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• if you have a local card then you need to assign SIDS .
    If you are virtual it means that your peers are connecting to a faster ping or hop1 rather than your hop2.
    worst case scenario could be that you havent configured your Flines properly : F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    check it out ;)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!