Latest 1Channel Version Support

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,841 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi
    sorry guys but what is the correct way to install this i am quite new and have the latest vix image running on a solo2 i have installed various ipk files but not sure about how to install this?

thanks
    camshaft

• Thanks for this plugin, dont know if am doing something wrong as most of the links dont work, got a handfull working, i didnt have this plugin installed previously, copied across as above and restart receiver, noticed this version didn't have urllist.txt so tried to place list from prior version in same folder still same however only few working?

any ideas what am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated ;)

or do i need previous 1channel files installed also?

• Thanks for this plugin, dont know if am doing something wrong as most of the links dont work, got a handfull working, i didnt have this plugin installed previously, copied across as above and restart receiver, noticed this version didn't have urllist.txt so tried to place list from prior version in same folder still same however only few working?

any ideas what am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated ;)

or do i need previous 1channel files installed also?

urllist.txt is a list of examples,,, you can add to this list so as to use it as your "favourites list"
    the same list comes with most versions...
    You will find 1channel incorporated in the TSmedia or mediaportal working a charm ;)

• urllist.txt is a list of examples,,, you can add to this list so as to use it as your "favourites list"
    the same list comes with most versions...
    You will find 1channel incorporated in the TSmedia or mediaportal working a charm ;)

1 channel is working perfectly in TSmedia but has stopped working on mediaportal (showing no movies or tv shows) I am using mediaportal 4.2.2.

Any ideas how to fix this? thanks

• just tested and got the same result..
    a fix ??? wait for an update, meanwhile 1channel plugin itself is working on bh2.0.3 ,,
    I only suggested TSmedia as an alternative way to use it ;)

• just tested and got the same result..
    a fix ??? wait for an update, meanwhile 1channel plugin itself is working on bh2.0.3 ,,
    I only suggested TSmedia as an alternative way to use it ;)

Thanks for your response, glad its not only me lol, I liked the way mp featured the latest movies so didn't have to search

• Thanks for your response, glad its not only me lol, I liked the way mp featured the latest movies so didn't have to search

weve added featured movies to the stand alone version,but we did remove the userlist,simply because very few ever used it.

but it can easily be added back if there is a demand for it.

the code for the userlist is flawed though,in the fact that if a user adds a link that becomes a dead link,when selected this link will crash the box.
    so exceptions need to be added to prevent this,very easy to do,but we just considered that as most users were far to lazy to add their own links anyway,it was just simpler to just remove this feature altogether.

Ian.

• does anyone have problems with filenuke files on the 1channel?? its seems to skip all the time when trying to watch a programme. I try to avoid them but like the newest episode of storage wars is a file nuke and I cant watch it

• Would be nice to add search option for mediaportal 1channel and other movies sites

• anychance of a updated python 2.6 version Ian?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Would be nice to add search option for mediaportal 1channel and other movies sites

i dont understand the question ?

there is a 1channel search feature inside both the movies and the tv sections.we are talking about the stand alone 1channel plugin here,written by subixonfire.not the mediaportal plugin.if you wish to add a search feature to the mediaportal 1channel plugin(which by the way is using the movie25 host site,so this is the reason its no longer working)then you need to write this feature into the py file entitled firstchannel and then you need to redirect the plugin to use the correct url that the 1channel site is now using. movie25 is a totally different host site to 1channel,so effectively the plugin within mediaportal is not even 1channel anymore,and it should really be called movie25 to reflect this !

Inspiral

i dont have access to a box running 2.6 to be able to compile it for you.
    but if a mod whos still running 2.6 would like to pm me,then i will send them the py file to compile into 2.6 and then they can post on here.

Ian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!