Tuner config for Disecq 2 way on dm800hd - 28.2 East + 2nd feed off motorized ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 406 times. The last Post () by nano.

• ok so i have an old dm800 and want to put a disecq on with a spare feed from sly dish and the second feed of my motor, i understand i will have to get the dish to the right position using the vu+ , but how do i get the port 2 to just assume that all sats are available??? , using dreamelite 3 image, i noticed on the new vix images there is an 'auto' option???

• Official Post

The auto option tests the satellite during the setup process and sets it then. I'm sure it is not dynamic, you would have to repeat everytime the positioner moved.

Can you not use teh remote stream plugin? A PLI image may be required on the DM. Not as flexible as a separate feed from the dish. Even worked on a TM800.

• Do you mean how do you get the receiver to think all the satellites are available on the feed from the motorised dish without having to switch any of the positions other than the static feed from the *** dish?

If thats what i think you are trying to do then its easy enough to sort out.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label DiSeQc Switch Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Disecq 2 way on dm 800 , 28.2 + 2nd feed off motorised? Tuner config?” to “Tuner config for Disecq 2 way on dm800hd - 28.2 East + 2nd feed off motorized ?”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!