Need HELP with seting up SOLO2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 681 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi I have just got my self a solo2 have installed VU+ Solo2 OpenVIX-3.0.683 UK Ready Backup By Ten Below. what i need is what do i do now to get the box to work with cline.
    I am moving from BLADE 7000s to solo2 and this is my 1st attempt at getting the solo2 to work. can someone please point me in the right direction, I have read that I have to upload some files to the box before I can get it to work. Is there a idiots guide to setting up the solo2. any help would be appreciated. what would be helpful would be a list of files which need to be uploaded, which folder to load them to and instruction on what to do after the files have been uploaded .

Thank you

• Official Post

Hi I have just got my self a solo2 have installed VU+ Solo2 OpenVIX-3.0.683 UK Ready Backup By Ten Below. what i need is what do i do now to get the box to work with cline.
    I am moving from BLADE 7000s to solo2 and this is my 1st attempt at getting the solo2 to work. can someone please point me in the right direction, I have read that I have to upload some files to the box before I can get it to work. Is there a idiots guide to setting up the solo2. any help would be appreciated. what would be helpful would be a list of files which need to be uploaded, which folder to load them to and instruction on what to do after the files have been uploaded .

Thank you

This has been asked many times before, look at these.

[h=1]how to put cline on vu+ box[/h]
    [h=1]How do you Put Cline into VU+ Solo using Blackhole[/h]

Process is the same for your image.

Hi I have just got my self a solo2 have installed VU+ Solo2 OpenVIX-3.0.683 UK Ready Backup By Ten Below. what i need is what do i do now to get the box to work with cline.

Thank you

For editing/transfering files on the box, I use VUCC
    download from here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…entre-latest-version.html

Easiest way is to install latest linuxsat support addons plugin
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…upport-addons-plugin.html

Then reboot and run the plugin and install cccam from the menu.

Then navigate to etc/cccam.cfg and add your cline

Now go to Menu / Setup / Softcam CI / Softcam Manager
    and select and enable Startup.

Thats it m8...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!