Installed TSmedia and Weather Forcea and missing folders since then

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,883 times. The last Post () by esguk.

• As stated above have installed TSmedia 2.5 and then updated it to 2.8. I then installed Weather Forecast through the plugings section. Have just gone to Plugins download and it tells me

"Some Plugins are not available:
    Extensions/OpenWebif(/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Openssl/rand/.so cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
    Extensions/CoolTVGuide (invalid literal for int () with base 16: ")
    Extensions/OpenWebif(/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Openssl/rand/.so cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
    Extensions/CoolTVGuide (invalid literal for int () with base 16: ")

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction.

I just tried to install the 1channel plugin but it wont do it and dont know why as it failed going on about possibly needing an OPKG update.

Am running Nbox 5800sx Hyperion based on OpenPLI and its running from Hard drive.

• Yes this happened to me - the problem is that tsmedia 2.5 seems to affect system files that are vital for other plugins to work during uninstall. Updating to 2.8 forces an uninstall and install, and this gets rid of things you need. I don't think this was intentional, I think it is a mistake in the uninstall process. Anyway, it is always best to do a backup incase this happens. Strangely enough, I did, and so I can send you the Openssl folder, that contains your missing files. You may need to change the permissions - 755 will do I assume.

You already know the location as to where you put the files, because that is in the message;

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Openssl/rand.so

The 1channel plugin doesn't seem to be on the server, and running the opkg update removed this plugin from the feeds (for a while anyway!)

• Cheers Musogeek. I checked the files in the zip file and DCC shows that there does seem to be all those files in there. Have they been corrupted and thats why its saying that?

EDIT-----I did backup just in case but have used your files and the only error message I get now is

Unsure what WebIf is, - any ideas?

• I don't know - but I know that uninstalling tsmedia removed a lot of my files in the python2.6 directory. It may have replaced them with different versions of what you had. Maybe if you try uninstalling 2.8 and reinstalling 2.5 again it might all work. It will not have anything to do with foreca - as this doesn't replace anything - It just installs in your extensions folder and puts the city/settings folder in /etc/enigma2

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I will probably reinstall as I back the image up without TSmedia so should be good to go when done. Have you any idea of there are any Ondemand iplayers about that will work with this image as its based on OpenPLI?

I have seen a lot of people saying it doesn't work, but not tested it myself, bt will do when I get a bit more time - I am running Nebula Zero again at the moment, best thing to do is back up and try it!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Tom forgot to mention this in the email

Try to find the updated version of tsmedia online and manually install it from a fresh flash then it doesn't have to uninstall anything and should "theoretically" work

It's just a case of finding the latest version to download

• Never mind have just installed TSmedia from the ipk install command in Blue Panel. However still not connecting to any of the servers yet. I also still have the Permanent Timeshift package you sent me so can still put that on. I suppose I could live without the downloads if I can still install manually!!

• Unsure what to suggest on the downloads front

Downloads indicates image problem

I would check to see if other Pli based images have a problem acceding downloads as they may be down for Pli images

That is the only explanation I can come up with

• Will try and experiment with ts media when I've got some time over the next couple of days and see where I get to, will report back when I get stuck... lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• spoke to soon. Tried the plugins download and it shows the lists but when I choose Standalone 1channel it says cannot connect to host. Am unsure why this but would appreciate any help I can get. Tried using telnet on the box to run OPKG update but again it said could not connect to the host.

• Well I tried ts media and 1 channel and the gsods returned every time I tried to update ts media via the update route. 1 channel didn't connect at all.
    Removed both, back to where I started, stable no gsod not sure if I was using the correct versions but the plugin download version didn't work for me.

• Esguk some of the stuff does work on TSmedia but its hit and miss and not many working links. I found Billionuploads did work for one or two films. Thanks for trying Musogeek. I read somewhere that the URLlist has been removed because if the links didnt work it crashed the box. I will try Mediaportal later, which version as I read of problems with 4.4.2?. I should say that Icefilms did work with some.

I have a mate running a Venton HD2 box which is full MIPs and Enigma2 and his has the Vix image on. He says his works but am not sure why as its only the streams not working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!