Oscam ubuntu server help

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,108 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Yeah, pop card into DM m8..

Ill log in on TViewer now
    Have the IP of dreambox written down

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Just want to say a special thanks to thatfellow for helping me with Ubuntu and oscam,
    however the server was working home cartoons were working fine, but the sly sports and m0viez
    weren't working, ive read somewhere on this forum that I am meant to call sly whilst the cards in the server.
    for them to activate it. am I snookered ? lol

• This is about the only thread on the topic left here m8:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…on/28806-card-update.html

There is an ongoing discussion @ oscam streamboard, there you will find out what worked for some people & what didn't for others
    Streamboard | Ihnen wird der Zutritt zu dieser Seite verwehrt.

But as disguised earlier, I would be more inclined to look for a new sub than waste time trying to sort out this problem.
    If you did manage to get your card running again it would be a short lived victory..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Spoke to a friend of mine who had bought a box from one of the local dealers he recently had a problem where some channels were working but the movies and sly sports weren't, out of curosity he sent the guy he bought the box of a text about it going off and what he would do if it went off before the year and recieved

Sly is trying to block their card so that u won't be able to share the cad , they did that to one of my card but I have found solution . What they are doing is when updating your card in sly box the moment u take it and put it in your server it will stop working do not worry

Would that would make any sense to someone

Sly is trying to block their card so that u won't be able to share the cad , they did that to one of my card but I have found solution . What they are doing is when updating your card in sly box the moment u take it and put it in your server it will stop working do not worry

Yes m8, this is all old news and there were some fix's (see link I sent you above to streamboard) but most if not all of those loopholes have been closed.

Just ditch SlyUK and get a combination of subs with way more selection for half the price. You are only with them a week m8, Im not 100% sure but I think there is a month period before you enter contract..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!