going grazy but this looks like a great site-can find

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,262 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Hi All,
    I have a Openbox s9 but i deleted all the satelite's of my menu ....what can i do
    As you can see by the post i have little knowledge in this field
    Hope there's help out there
    (from N . Ireland just in case that makes any difference)

• As cazuela said, use the file in his post.

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
    then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
    when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
    Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• Great Thanks Guys,
    I now have full list ....great information and easily to follow (even for me)
    My next problem is i think i might need to reset dish,
    I done a single sat search then moved dish to correct degrees,
    After doing another sat seach it appears to move to a inncorrect position
    Is there something i should be doing as i dont have manual
    (wife threw it out when doing a tidy !!!!!!!!!!) pity she wouldnt throw some of her shoes out !

• remember although 19.2? is what it says on the label,,,,your geographical position normally is considered(subtracted depending where you are )
    without getting too complicated..if you use USALS ( go to X ) then you need to set the motor to the most southerly sat ( in my case 0.8?W )
    I have to move @ 3? to the east of that position for the motor to be able to automatically lock on to the next preinstalled sat position on the motor.
    As I live on the Atlantic coast the strong winds blow it off position..
    so in the end I just manually move the motor via the remote to the sats I really use ( 28 / 19/13? )
    hope I havent confused you more, if so then ...
    read this post carefully : http://linuxsat-shares.com/sat…our-motor-sat-set-up.html
    caz

• Hi All ,after setting the astra satellite i then done a single sat scan..this resulted in another about 800 channels,but the first 300 have no signal,should i delete all channels and do a multiple sat scan.I havent done a scan since i download L53 channel list,sorry guy if this sounds silly.....

• Yes channel list was there but not showing a picture,so scanned and it loaded more channels until is said capacity full approx 1300 channels on Astra 1H ???????????/

• You see the problem with the openbox is that it has limited channel capacity, thats why the file is handy it dosent load all the shite also that you will never watch. Have you tried a different sat? are they working

• just tried eurobird 28.2 no signal .....i think im wasting your time ,this feckin stuff doing my nut in ,if only s*y wasnt such a rip off

• dont give up yet lol, did you put the dish up or can you ask who did to come around and line up the dish again. My dish has moved thru the years, what i did was get my long and lat, put them in and select a sat. if it was close enough but not bang on i would add or subtract a degree or whatever number to get it bang on. ill upload a pdf of the instuction book for you

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Im away to bed , ill be around again tomorrow evening, dont give up :)

• Thanks for the support,went and played golf tonight to clear my mind,came back ready to get in a bad temper again.
    To start with when i first installed the dish im not sure wether i installed my long & lats in the openbox when putting up the dish
    tonight installed my long & lats in the openbox -im getting Eurobird 1&Ast 90% intensity &74% quality=great picture....i think(at the motor this shows 36 degrees ?)
    also able to get Astra 1H/1K at the same intensity & quality & great picture.It looks like these will be the main sats i will use and cant get signal on others
    Whats your expert thought.......and don't say play more golf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!