Cross epg

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,255 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Just tested ,,no problems at all.. BH 2.0.3 ..
    check how you have it set up,,
    ¡are you saving it to a usb stick?? maybe it was lost along hte way..
    you can manually download to have it up-to-date ,,

• not sure if you can see the image fully ot be able to read the bottom notice:

the drive must be mounted in rw.if you cant see your device here its probably mounted as a read only or autofs handle it only in read only.
    in case of mount it manually and try again....

Note : I have it saved to media/usb on an external usb 4gbs stick

• ok thanks again for reply

i have found the problem i use vhannibals motor channel list and the last two lists 7th-9th of july have not or will not let me update my cross epg for open tv 28.2 as when i install a uk list all is fine
    this has never happened before the last 2 lists any ideas why strange and new to me
    cheers

i have found the problem i use vhannibals motor channel list and the last two lists 7th-9th of july have not or will not let me update my cross epg for open tv 28.2 as when i install a uk list all is fine
    this has never happened before the last 2 lists any ideas why strange and new to me
    cheers

also just tested catseye motorlist and cross epg works fine downloads fine mmm so it must be latest vhannibal lists

Vu Solo2 1.1m dish from 42e-30w

• Hi all,

I also use OpenTV and I have the same problem I think in that the DB says it was last updated on 31/08. I've tried to update manually and everything seems to work but yet nothing updates into the EPG. I have an Amiko Alien2 running CrossEPG 0.6.2 but I don't understand nor can I see anywhere about vhannibal or catseye motorlist. I assume vhannibal and catseye motorlist are sources for OpenTV - yes ?

• I have been having problem with crossepg also , I have vu duo with bh 2.0.1 and crossepg not working at all on 28.2 or 13 east italian channels, i have had on update at 5.00am every morning but it gets stuck on parsing and i have to reboot stb from rear but crossepg was still working now it doesnt work at all any advice would be most grateful ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!