Server on Debian.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 898 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hello,
    I'd like to start server on debian.
    Software: debian+newcs+cccmp(cyfra+)
    Hardware - I've got two options:
    1: phoenix + TBS Qbox 3 USB DVB-S2 TV Q-Box
    2. HD USB CI SkyStar

Which option is better? I looking for simple solution. I wouldn't problem with configuration or drivers. Any another ideas?
    What cards do you use in Linux?

Regards, Gawcio

• hi depending on your reader and card server under linux for example newcs , oscam etc will determine which cards can be read succesfully. I would recommend oscam as your card server as lots of support on and around this forum if you are set on having a debian setup. Its not so much a case of installing any drivers as a linux distro comes with all the main drivers included. You may need to add drivers depending on your card reader though if it was debian pc that you were planning to read card in. Oscam guides on this forum are very handy and make for good reading

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!