Ccline Needed For Openbox X5

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,724 times. The last Post () by erinville.

• I tried installing a Ccline for Openbox X5, but it is not working.
    Could someone provide me with a Cline zip folder to download to my USB please?
    I understand that this is the best way to do this.

• It is possible that the X5 can not read from the usb becouse there is a bugg in the S/W so you should add the lines by remote control
    go to menu select setting then go to accesse click on it and chose CCcam.config it will ask for code which are 0000 then you can editt the account by remote control on this menu and save it.

unzip the file and open the cccam.cfg file and editt the c line inside the file which is valid for 36 houres on your box. it is a gift to you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Also m8 when editing cccam/oscam configs or any linux files, it is best to use Notepad++ to preserve formatting..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I must be doing something wrong.
    I unzipped the file, & selected it to open with notepad & then I copied my line of code from my server & pasted it into Notepad.
    I was then prompted to save this in the E Drive which is USB.
    I did that & tried it on the receiver, but the receiver says "fail, cannot open file."
    I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

• I must be doing something wrong.
    I unzipped the file, & selected it to open with notepad & then I copied my line of code from my server & pasted it into Notepad.
    I was then prompted to save this in the E Drive which is USB.
    I did that & tried it on the receiver, but the receiver says "fail, cannot open file."
    I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

After you have opened then pasted your line in the file you must do this :
    select save as then in the save as type option select all files then name your file CCcam.cfg then press save otherwise you will get a .txt file instead of a .cfg.

One more thing to remember the file must be on the root of the usb stick that is not in a folder.

• Thanks guys, especially to Mahrkat. I wasn't saving to "All Files."
    I tried it in CCcam, but no good.
    It worked in Mgcamd.
    Up & running.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!