OK button to show InfoBar not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,930 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• I've installed Rami Maher v8 Gemini image, and i've been tinckering with it all day, now all of a sudden the infobar doesn't show up when I press OK on the remote!

Any idea what I might have changed?

Under Blue Panel --> Setup --> General, there is a setting for 'OK button for show infobar' which is on 'Function Enable (Off)' which is what it started on. I've tried all settings but it doesn't bring the infobar back!

The infobar does display when I change channel.
    I remember this happening last time I tried a Gemini image and I ended up flashing back an older image.

Any ideas?

• Just upgraded to v9 and i'm having this problem again!
    I know a reflash will sort it, but it's very odd that it happens.

Anyone else get this?

• It seems the problem comes when I install Permanent Timeshift Plugin. If I remove this plugin, the OK button works again (after a reboot).

I've put a backup I made of v8 back on, which has this plugin working and OK button is fine, so I haven't got a clue why sometimes I can install the plugin and sometimes I cant!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!