Cant get sly channels working (again!) after upgrading image

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 705 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi,

I was using SLY & Tring Ready BlackHole 1.7.1 Vu+ DUO image for ages but screwed something up with the software so thought i'd upgrade to a newer image.

I upgraded to bh1.7.6vuduo_linuxsat-support-backup_by_musogeek as that looked easiest one for sly as it says you can just put the card in the slot!
    Now none of the sly channels are working.

All channels were working before. Webinterface says that the entitlements are ok, heres the log:

Anyone any ideas what I can do to get sly channels back?

cheers

Lee

• Thanks for being patient Ten Below! How do I uninstall the cams & do I ftp the .ipk to /temp? If so what do I do after that?

Edit: is it Menu > setup > software management > install local extension ?

• Official Post

Thanks for being patient Ten Below! How do I uninstall the cams & do I ftp the .ipk to /temp? If so what do I do after that?

To uninstall Green> Yellow> Addons Uninstall Panel

Use DCC for transferring the file from here.
    [h=1]DCC-E2 Dreambox Control Center Latest Version[/h]
    To install the file follow this.

[h=1]How to - Enigma2 dreambox ipk files installation[/h]

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!