vix nan fix

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,088 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• This is what i use on my Gigablue. Its not a fix that is recommended or supported by VIX as it may make certain things in the image unstable, although i can't say i have had any issues when i have used it. The -nan thing annoyed me also which is why i did this on my main use box.

When you ftp it over you may find when you reboot the box it may sometimes green screen, this usually only happens the once.

Download the file and uncompress it using WinRAar then ftp the file inside the modified folder over to \lib on the receiver.

Make sure you do a full backup before you try this!!!

Like i said this is not recommended by the VIX team so you do this at your own peril.

This should fix your emu -nan issue although it may possibly cause other issues within the image.

Nano

• Just use a newer version of CCcam and you wont need the fix, I have never needed it with CCcam 2.2.1

Yes there is this, but a most of those who are using Oscam and CCcam together (if CCcam doesn't read their card for example) would prefer to use 2.1.3

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Exactly what i was going to say. CCCam 2.2.1 isn't as stable as 2.1.3 is. I've tried every version of CCCam after 2.1.3 and I found that on my setup none of them have been as good. 2.2.1 is about as stable as the Euro and a lot of people won't share with users of 2.3.0 because of the supposed back door.

I use 2.1.3 to read my card, if there is a way to make any image display the ecm time correctly then i'm going to take it regardless of who it upsets, and i will continue to use 2.1.3 until the time something that is better or at least as usable as 2.1.3 comes along.

OSCam has too many problems that doesn't make it viable to use the way i want. OSCam is a good card reader and thats it as far as i am concerned

Nano

• if there is a way to make any image display the ecm time correctly then i'm going to take it regardless of who it upsets, and i will continue to use 2.1.3 until the time something that is better or at least as usable as 2.1.3 comes along.

you have not upset me nor has any one associated with ViX ever said they would not support users who used this fix, you have access to the development sections to check your self if you dont believe me.

i was just saying that you dont need the fix with later versions of CCcam and i personally have used CCcam 2.2.1 for a long long time without any problem at all.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!