***box F3 Channel list

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,170 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• Hi Guys,

was wondering if anyone could help me, i want to make my own SLY uk channel list up for a F3 and be able to save it and duplicte it on other F3s, is this easy enough to do?
    thanks in advance

• To my knowledge unlike Engima2 boxes your unable to download and organise from a PC using DreamboxEdit e.t.c

But you can manually organise/create them using the remote and Menu settings from the F3 and save them! TP_PROGS.dbs file i think

Save this to USB and then you can then upload them to other slyboxes/openboxes F3's e.t.c

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• thanks for that!!
    i can make my own ch list up no problem but cannot find how/where to save it to..im aware that when downloading a new ch list to the box, its a upgrade using TP_PROGS.dbs.

so fine downloading..but not saving one??

cheers

• How do I backup? save....

use a clean usb stick.....

Make sure your USB is plugged in then navigate to;
    > Menu > Tools > Dump by USB
    > Change Dump Mode to "Misc File"
    > Click on "Select and Dump"
    > Select "TP_PROG.dbs" so it has a tick next to it then press yellow to "Dump onto USB", this will backup your channel list. transfer to other box

• Channel editor SlyBox F3

Editing a program list with PVR800-Editor_dbs tools

1.- First Run the tool on your computer.

2.- Click on the folder and open the list in a tool for the regulation of the list.

3.- Choose the option User Data Base and confirm with OK.

4.- Newly created list in the tool and click right mouse opens a drop-down menu for decoration, satellites move, delete programs, ...

5.- Upon completion of the editing of the need to click on the icon to record changes in the list and select the User Data Base and confirm with OK.

6.- The list is now ready to enter into the receiver with a USB stick.

• Thanks mate, i did this....and tried to put the ch list on another reciever...it came up tho alot different than the one i saved! i rebooted it, now it just says LoAd on the screen and wont do anything else...any ideas? thanks in advance

• Hi Guys,

was wondering if anyone could help me, i want to make my own SLY uk channel list up for a F3 and be able to save it and duplicte it on other F3s, is this easy enough to do?
    thanks in advance

You can use this to edit channel list EditTool.zip

After you download your list from your box it will be in the .dbs format
    1.use the split.exe to split the file into .rom and .udf files
    2.run the Ali.editor select open file then choose your .udf file then edit away
    3.once you finish editing save file then use the merge.exe file to get new .dbs file
    4.after that I assume you know how to upload it back in box.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!