Vu Ultimo - FanControl2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,590 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi,

I wonder if you can please help me regarding FanControl2 downloaded from the BH Addon panel, on a Vu Ultimo BH2.02 Rev E. Can somebody please advise what option should be selected for the FanType (ie. 3-pin, 4-pin, 4-pin PID)? Alternatively what are the best settings to use for this Addon / Vu Ultimo receiver with the hot weather?

Also installed is the Manual Fan Control (Standby) Addon which has FanOFFIn Standby=No, PWM value max, Status Check Period=10 seconds. Is there likely to be conflict of settings between these 2 Addons?

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards.

• Hi,

Thank you very much for kindly pointing me in the right direction. If the receiver is in deep standby mode (keeping the receiver cool)and there is a scheduled timer recording set, am I correct that the receiver will "power up" in order to process the scheduled timer recording and then return back to deep standby mode?

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!