need oscam/cccam setup for BT Sports $$$.uk

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,925 times. The last Post () by harley22.

• Hi
    sorry about posting about this subject again but i've got nowhere trying to use oscam as a emu and reader.

it's been a long time since i've used oscam but these files used to work, but dont now so can you please tell me whats wrong.

i'm using a nemesis image on a dm800 clone as a server with oscam_r6454/CCcam 213

just to add i need the card to update i have subbed to BT sports and need to get the entits, be good too to have the card update as well without having to put it back in the orginal box, it's trashed 2 of my multiroom cards by doing this already dont want risk it with this card.

thanks & best regards:
    canthackit

• Official Post

Use the attached file, these configs will update BT Sports & UK card entitlements..

• thanks boss your a gem

cleared immediately.

didn't connect to oscam via the webif but i had changed the port back to my original, changed it back to yours and connected straight away.

so the only things i changed was the newcamd port and my user/pass where applicable.

kindest regards: canthackit

• sorry about this boss.

but i have just checked via the webif, i always do it's the only way i know lol, anyways there's no updates as of yet and checked all the EMM options and they all read 0/0/0/0

just to add the card was in the server when i took out the sub but i was running CCcam only, it was only yesterday that i got oscam working, would this make a difference?

i'm stuck

regards: canthackit

• i thought that because i was getting 3 different dates that they all needed to be as per the latest date .

and still i cant see any reference to BT sports.

thanks for all your help anyway.

best regards: canthackit

• ok i've literally just checked and theres 2 EMM's added so thats working.

things are looking good all i've got to do now is try and sort out my original problem out why CCcam keeps disconnecting.

it's ok i did post on another thread about this, don't think i got any response though.

thanks to all concerned for your help

best regards: canthackit

• Official Post

things are looking good all i've got to do now is try and sort out my original problem out why CCcam keeps disconnecting.

Debug CCcam to find out why it`s stopping.. First you need to stop CCcam then start it in debug mode through putty..

Look in /usr/bin/ for the CCcam binary, it may may named CCcam or CCcam_213, whatever it`s called you will use this on the command line..

Paste in the command then press enter..

Stop CCcam;

Code
    killall -9 [COLOR='#00FF00']CCcam_213[/COLOR]

Start CCcam in Debug;

Code
    [COLOR='#00FF00']CCcam_213[/COLOR] -d

Watch this log for errors as to why CCcam is crashing..

Debugging CCcam

• ok one last request then i'll leave you in peace :lol:

can i leave the EMM settings as they are in oscam.server now they are registered for BT sports and the card is updating.

or do they need to be changed and if so to what?

thanks & regards: canthackit

• Sorry I am confused. Is it Oscam or CCCam we are talking about? I thought you could use Oscam to get entitlements but I don't see any - not even a list of data for entitlements. Please can you help? I currently have a single *** card being read in the machine via Oscam.

Thanks.

• Official Post

You can leave them as they are buddy entitlements generally stay 4-6 weeks ahead this way although some people prefer to wait till the last week before enabling au to get the emm.
    Personally i would leave them on.

Sorry I am confused. Is it Oscam or CCCam we are talking about? I thought you could use Oscam to get entitlements but I don't see any - not even a list of data for entitlements. Please can you help? I currently have a single *** card being read in the machine via Oscam.

Thanks.

Look at this link from post #7 to see how to view your entitlements in oscam
    How To See Your Card Entitlements When Using Oscam

• Thanks. I have no password there - and I thought the clock speed was 3570000 not 6000000 plus.

Not sure what I should leave out of the config files if I want to display them. Please see pm box. Hope you can help me further.

At present, I cannot get port 8888 working at all, bt 16001 is working but won't show any entitlements.

The card reading data is showing in "oscam.mem" and a file "ecm.info" shows current channel ecm data.

Thanks for your help.

• What are you looking at when you see this must be cccam about the clock speed,and this will be # out im sure port 16001 is usually the cccam port , for oscam if you are not sure of passwords you can use an ftp program and look at the webif part of your oscam.conf to see what it is , this will give you the user password and port for oscam , you will not see entitlments in cccam if you use oscam/cccam server

• The webif part is as follows. I cannot get port 8888 working on my PC so don't understand. How do I get it to work please? It is definately Oscam that is working on my receiver but cccam is ticking so I am lost. If yu can help I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser =
    httppwd =
    httprefresh = 5
    httphideidleclients = 0
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
    debug = 255

• Official Post

harley22 has sent me his configs by pm, you have CCcam protocol as well as dvapi enabled in oscam. If you want to use oscam/CCcam combination use the configs from here buddy, all you need to add is your web info details in oscam.conf.
    [h=3]How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK[/h]

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!