need oscam/cccam setup for BT Sports $$$.uk

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,928 times. The last Post () by harley22.

• harley22, If you want I can TeamViewer in at 9pm GMT

Things I will need
    1... username/password for your router info page (usually 192.168.1.1)
    2... IP Address & root password for box
    3... TeamViewer installed on a computer connected to your network & ID/pass for teamviewer

If you want TeamViewer Help @9pm, reply by PM with this info

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hello. Just to repeat - if I flash my box with the Vix 3.0 image, will I lose Oscam and cccam and have to put them back in again?

I still have not ben able to get my box working properly and I have had it six weeks now.

I know how to flash the box but don't want to lose any plugins I have.

Please can you help again and if possible, help me set the thing up. It may need help from someone as i am not confident enough to do it myself and am completely lost by this that everyone else seems to be able to get their entitlements byt not me.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Current image is 4D Enigma 2 but will I lose Autobouquets and 7 Day EPG and oscam/cccam if I reflash.

If so, I will need someone to help me in real time.

Thanks again in advance.

• Official Post

Hello. Just to repeat - if I flash my box with the Vix 3.0 image, will I lose Oscam and cccam and have to put them back in again?

Yes, you get a base image, everything will need to be reinstalled and configured again..

It may need help from someone as i am not confident enough to do it myself and am completely lost by this that everyone else seems to be able to get their entitlements byt not me.

You have to be willing to at least try to set it up yourself, we are here to help you help yourself, we don`t do everything for you via teamviewer, the worst that can happen is you need to reflash the image..

Reflash the OpenViX 3.0 image, when you have that installed come back and ask how to install the plugins you need..

• Thanks Steve. I will be out for the next hour or so - but will be able to do this later this evening if we can do it together - TeamViewer will be needed - I have that so I can send you the ID etc later this evening. The box is ued on the main TV so will need to be done later this evening when we are not watching as a family.

It is easy for me to get vix 3.0 working but it will have nothing to go with it. If we can agree a time later this evening we need to do this properly.

For my box I will require:

1: Refreshed image
    2: oscam with CCCam 2.1.3 configured for my card
    3: Autobouquets Lrazer version plugin
    4: 7 Day EPG plugin
    5: OSD settings plugin

Aparenty I had 5 versions of oscam on the box and they appear to be clashing. It works but whether it updates the card I have no idea.

Look forward to hearing form you. Thanks in advance.

• Harley lets put it this way , I wont be staying up till 2 in the morning and dont mind helping you if you need the box fixed you are going to need to come and go a little ,what you need to do is get the box flashed with a fresh copy of Vix as per Master G ,ABM is already part of the Vix image, Epg is already part of Vix ,the only thing needing done is flashing your box and then config for the card and setting up ABM if you are going to use this instead of Catseyes setting and setup Cross Epg , thats about it , but what you need to do before i get involved is flash the box only,dont attempt anything else at all , The link has been provided get the latest image for your box and flash it and remember its the ok button im sure on your box to get it to flash , there is a lot you need to do that just cant be done with team viewer i will talk you thru it all , if i had the same box i would have just made you a backup set for you but this i dont have , Message me later when you are going to start flashing the box and we will get going

Steve

• thanks for that. How long do you think it should take? I have an executable copy of Vix 3.0 on my memory stick which I will do later on

By ABM that is Autobouquets maker - I thought that was different to Autobouquets, no?

The configs I think are cccam 2.1.3 with Oscam 1.20 but that is not what I have at present.

• thanks for that. How long do you think it should take? I have an executable copy of Vix 3.0 on my memory stick which I will do later on

By ABM that is Autobouquets maker - I thought that was different to Autobouquets, no?

The configs I think are cccam 2.1.3 with Oscam 1.20 but that is not what I have at present.

Yes bud abm you got what i mean same thing ,it really shouldnt take more than an hour but it likley will take a little longer i hope not too long myself , by executable copy of vix harley you mean ??there should be on your stick a folder called update and if you look in there another folder tmtwinoe and in that folder another cfe and in that folder 4 files ,if this is correct your box will flash , are we on the right track so far you dont want a zip folder on the stick

Steve

• Thanks. I will send PM when I am able. As i said earlier as we use the box on the main TV set it may be a while but hopefully not too late.

I will also leave a slingbox image on screen so you cansee what is going on if that is a help.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!