oscam problem at startup whit cielo card 003

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,365 times. The last Post () by bioshock87.

• Hi users :D,
    i have installed on my server pure oscam and smargo. It works correctly with cielo cam 09CD if i insert the card after Oscam start. But...if the card is just insterted at the startup don't work. This is oscam log file:

Thanks for reply :D

• You would be better using the smargo protocol rather than mouse, also overclocking the card to this speed is not good for it.

if i use protocol smartreader oscam don't start...can you help me? :D

if i set:
    protocol = mouse
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357

In oscam log result:
    ATR Fsmax is: 5 MHz, clocking card to wanted user cardspeed of 5.00 MHz (specified in reader->mhz)

but not work... card system not supported

• Official Post

Your oscam version was probably compiled with out smargo support, in oscam webinfo click files then oscam version & look here.

You need to compile with it then the smargo protocol will work, follow this or download another version from the link on the navbar if its missing.

[h=3]Tutorial: Updating Oscam to latest SVN - Ubuntu & debian with Simplebuild[/h]

• in my oscam.version = cardreader_smargo: yes
    Is correctly?
    Why all work correctly only with protocol = mouse? (without mhz and cardhmz)

• this is my oscam ...very thanks :)

I have compiled this oscam with cccam/oscam guide for raspberry pi ... my server is a pcduino armv7 such as raspberry pi

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!