CAID : 09AC (Astro Malaysia) started blocking card sharing?

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,856 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I am using OSCAM 1.2 R8755 to share my sat card. All the while it was working fine but recently I am having problem with my card. Status in OSCAM show that it is working fine but my client wont clear channel. Scrambled channel. Tested with 2 cards.. same. Block after 24 hours. Then I try to insert the card to the original decoder... No error message just blank screen. Is it my provider sending killer EMM to kill or block the sat card? It is a videoguard 2 card.

• Probably the same sort of thing as with $ky Italia 0995 error. Theres probably little you can do other than ask for a new card and use it in the proper receiver.

Please don't start two threads asking the same thing. I have deleted the second thread you started.

Nano

• It seems to be that the update had killed the card I would say. For the moment, what i can think is to get your card been replaced.

• I think the card is still working. Entitlement still there. Getting reply from card. Just can't clear channel. I suspect my provider block at their side.

• I suspect that my provider block my card serial no. I tested with 3 cards and the same result. When I put the card back to the original receiver, It wont clear the channel to. Just show a blank screen. Any idea for this fix?

• I suspect that my provider block my card serial no. I tested with 3 cards and the same result. When I put the card back to the original receiver, It wont clear the channel to. Just show a blank screen. Any idea for this fix?

Its true, provider had blocked or kill the card, however the only way to make its work is asking for replacement. I have tried with my new replacement card and run with oscam svn_7770 for 1 hour running good. but then friends of mind advice me mot to put any further, provider might send killer to my card.

I thinks the present version of oscam cant stop the update although we already disable the auto update, any idea how to disable this??

Regards
    Senifoto

• The only way to fix blank screen on original decoder is to replace the card with new card.

I had done so, and use the card in oscam again and too bad, it been killed again.

Cooling period before asking for another replacement. ;p

Fyi, using the recent oscam version, if not mistaken it is svn8476 or something like that.

• Senifoto. Dun leave the smartcard in oscam too long... Usually after 12 hours they will block. I kena blocked 3 smartcard d. Injoy aslso kena blocked. I tested directly oscam, blocked. Oscam with cccam server also block. No idea d. Anyone with solution please share? Trying to share card with my friends n family only.

• Do you think if I disable the fastmode (putting value 15 in ins7E11) will help my card by bring block?
    Restart my oscam every 2 hours? Anyone try?

• Senifoto. Dun leave the smartcard in oscam too long... Usually after 12 hours they will block. I kena blocked 3 smartcard d. Injoy aslso kena blocked. I tested directly oscam, blocked. Oscam with cccam server also block. No idea d. Anyone with solution please share? Trying to share card with my friends n family only.

My card was in the server for 3 hours and blocked. That was a fresh card, just replaced after the old one killed.

Now everyone using oscam is talking bout this problem. No solution been shared yet.

Not sure for how long this will end.

• I am not sure about feeding the reader as mgcamd. But what I read online.. cccam can be detected by *** italia.. better to use magcamd to avoid detection. Researching on Card Proxy Server too... Really don't understand how astro detect the card sharing. They monitor the ECM request? Or cccam protocol? So I am going to test with one channel with my card.. see the result.. then slowly increase the channel.. since injoy got 22 channels.

• I am not sure about feeding the reader as mgcamd. But what I read online.. cccam can be detected by *** italia.. better to use magcamd to avoid detection. Researching on Card Proxy Server too... Really don't understand how astro detect the card sharing. They monitor the ECM request? Or cccam protocol? So I am going to test with one channel with my card.. see the result.. then slowly increase the channel.. since injoy got 22 channels.

Installed injoy? So fast. ;p good luck. If that is working, it would be the light at the end of the tunnel...

• I already have injoy at home. This is my second card. First card blocked. Testing now. Sharing one channel...Restart oscam every 2 hours. See can last for how long?

• Guys any further talk about payservers here and i will close the thread and start banning people. You know the rules, we do not support payservers here or the people using them.

This is a serious warning please don't brush it off as nothing. You have all been warned.

Nano

• Hi nano. We are discussing about private oscam server. I am sure we are not talking about pay server here. We are sharing among friends n family.

• Sorry this isn't the place to do it. We stopped allowing people to tout for shares on this forum some time ago.

There isn't a section on this forum for exchanging shares for a reason.

I refer to the post made by husin

Injoy? That can use for sharing? But better try then nothing. Hmm...start cost is bout 500 if not mistaken.

Discussing Payservers is against the forums rules, This thread is now closed.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!