MediaStream by m43c0 & mmark Support

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,412 times. The last Post () by pucatshuu.

• I was trying the Mediastream ver 0.1 by m43c0 & mmark.

I downloaded the ver 0.1 and after unzib send the folder to usr/lib/Python 2.7 and rebooted E2 but I cannot see MediaStream in the plugins.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Tks for the help

• you have to keep clicking on the 01 folder usr/lib/python plugins extension then you see mediastream folder without the 01 and then open it and put your 2.7 there thats what i did its working fine except 1 channel which has movies and shows but theres nothing on it hope this helps you cheers

• theres nothing in the 1channel lists because the code is extremely old.
    in fact its just been copied and pasted from a very old py file thats on the openpli github.the same applies to icefilms,very old code just copied and pasted,without any new resolvers being added.180upload is now using a captcha,billiondollar has done away with their captcha,but you still have to use the embed link,there is no facility to add user details,so with movreel you will get 2gig then that will no longer work for you,so that just leaves 2shared i think,and in that old code,the resolver is broken.

so all in all good luck with this plugin lol.

to get 1channel to work though,albeit with loads of crashes because as i said the code is old,without any exceptions added,then you need to change the url in the py file to use primewire.ag instead of 1channel.ch which is what its presently using.to stop the crashes when a link is dead,you will also need to add a few exceptions too.do this and it will work for you,well a better way of saying this is it will function for you.

all in all this plugin is just basically other peoples work on stand alone plugins,thats been copied and added into just one plugin

quite a poor show really.

it may improve in time,but in my opinion,it was nowhere near ready for general release.

Ian.

• thats my feeling too ian there are a good few streams in italian but as the authors say its just a beta start sl who knows .but there again its all there with ts plugin and all the others the final will still be copies thanks

• guys if you learned to read before you write, earn everyone.
    it is unthinkable that the coder (1) of MediaStream, was able to write all the code of the portals included in the plugin. (1Channel worked up to 7 days ago)

For it is written that this is a collection of portals found on the net, and grouped for convenience into a single plugin.

the coder of MediaStream has created the only Italian portals, worldradio and someone else who I can not remember, but work and family, and will not bring forward this project alone.

He worked trusting that, if in the future some other coder is added to the project, so that the plugin will succeed to have better development, otherwise it will die like so many others.

I hope that now there is even more clear if you just read the announcement.

• im sorry mark i wasnt being offensive or ungrateful and i apologise if it came over that way and yes no one would appreciate the work you guys put in and so much of your time is given over to make it so easy for a person like me and thank you i was just given an opinion on the plugin as it happened so once again thank you mark and team

• no problem, I'm not offended :) my role in this plugin is marginal, I just wanted to help you understand how and why did this plugin, we Italians had nothing in comparison to the Germans and the British, just wanted to give something to the boys Italian and what the coder worked.

The rest was copied from what you find on the web and grouped to have something more, hoping that others will contribute to improve or add something, otherwise this plugin will have no future, because in these fields, things change quickly and can not be followed by a single person.

• you have to keep clicking on the 01 folder usr/lib/python plugins extension then you see mediastream folder without the 01 and then open it and put your 2.7 there thats what i did its working fine except 1 channel which has movies and shows but theres nothing on it hope this helps you cheers

Hi m8 suites
    I did what you said above - got the folder mediastream without 01, opened it and put python 2.7 inside mediastream and then transfered using DCC the mediastream folder to usr/lib/python/plugins/extension but still getting error which reads : Some plugins are not available: Extensions/Mediastream (No module named bs4)
    B-t-w, I am using VTI image in meoboot.

What am I doing wrong?

Tks

• Hi m8 suites
    Yes, got it working - Thanks

Anyway, if someone is struggling like me to run this plugin, please follow these steps as mentioned by Suites in post 2
    - Transfer the folder mediastream (without 01) to usr/lib/python/E2/plugin/extension = as mentioned by Suites in post 10
    - Transfer the contents of Python 2.7 in usr/lib/python 2.7 if you are using python 2.7 or content of python 2.6 in usr/lib/python 2.6
    - Restart E2

Good Luck

• Official Post

Wow great plugin, thanks to all for making a great plugin........looking forward to a new version

Well i have to say i think this plugin is brill, looking forward to an updated release with a 1channel fix. Almost everything else works so dont know what some have complained about. Great work to its coders.

• excuse me from this mistake Extension / MediaStream (no module named Json) solutions I have a xtrend ET4000 and I installed the latest version 3.5.0

• Official Post

excuse me from this mistake Extension / MediaStream (no module named Json) solutions I have a xtrend ET4000 and I installed the latest version 3.5.0

If you have OE 1.6 image install python-gdata_1.3.1-r1_mipsel.ipk

If you have an OE 2.0 image install python-gdata_2.0.14-r2_mips32el.ipk

[DOWNLOAD] Dependencies Needed For MediaStream

• this plugin got italy addons only what about english internatonal

author can you add nhl and nba ondemand if possible there are few nice addons from mediaportal if you cann add them aswell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!