Vu+ Uno VTI CCCAM channels not clearing

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,842 times. The last Post () by viper18181.

• I am very new to VU+ and so far I have found that there is much less support available on the web as appose to DreamBox.

Anyways,
    I have just flashed my VU+ Uno with VTI's latest image and installed cccam and got the cline on cccam.cfg but it is not working.
    No channels are clearing. This same cline is working ok on my dreambox 800se.

There is two possibilities,
    1. cccam needs to be the default CAM, which I do not know hot to make it the default cam (don't know how to access blue panel)
    2. I should not have installed cccam through VTI panel but should have done it manually.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Regards

• First of all buddy ,should have introduced yourself HERE
    you can pass byu there now ...
    to access the blue panel I would imagine that you press the blue button on remote.this might bring you to blue panel.
    If you use the side arrows to change emu then press oK ..
    restart stb

• First, finished introducing myself, I would have done earlier had U known it is required,

Then, I have done what U have said about accessing the blue panel.

What I was hoping for, is that to choose which CAM is the default one, like can be seen on BH images.
    It could be the problem.

• Thanks for the reply, but that has been done too.. and still not working.
    I left a channel on for hours and still did clear.

By the way, when I press the channel info, the banner does not show any cams.
    Is that normal?

• Thanks for the reply, but that has been done too.. and still not working.
    I left a channel on for hours and still did clear.

By the way, when I press the channel info, the banner does not show any cams.
    Is that normal?

1) presuming you have got a signal on the frequency you are trying...
    2) it only takes a second for a channel to open as long as a) you have a valid subscription, b) you have access to that subscription(sharing).
    3) if CCcam is not showing then it hasn´t been either properly installed or it hasnt been saved as default. remember to give the stb a full restart after any changes...
    4) the line that you have is not working.(serving) rememebr that one line will only work on one stb at a time,,you cannot have it working on 2 stbs at the same time....
    If all the above has been checked and verified then start from scratch again......

• Hello mate,
    You got all possibilities covered.
    I have all of the above as you said:
    1. very good signal on the channel,
    2. my cline is active and working. and of course, one device at the time as my DM800se is off when I am trying to work VU+
    3. CCcam.cfg is 100% correct after FTPed to my VU+ Uno etc folder.
    4. I suspect that CCCAM is not my default. The question is how to make it the default cam on VTI VU+ Uno??

• According to all manuals/tuts : - pressing Green to start CCcam as default and a FULL RESTART..
    if this isnt happening ,,keep a copy of your CCcam.cfg file and go through the process again,,downloading /installing in post# 4

• Hello.
    CCCAM isntalled from VTI Panel.
    When I access CAM in the panel, cccam has a check mark next to it and it is on.
    I do not think that having it on makes it the default and there is no option when going deeper in VTI panel to make it the default CAM.

BTW, I did not find cccam info too... isn't it included within the cccam complete package?

I would not mind trying a different image that has a ready panel with softcams.
    BH was OK and has straight forward option where to make the default cam. I had issues with installing cccam. I did eventually, but it did not clear any channels not i was able to find cccam info.

Let me know if you are aware of any images that are simple and has softcam panel.

Thanks

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!