EMU plugins not working

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 583 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi there, I am marci, from Italy, just bought an Alien 2 triple, have some experience with Dreambox and Inet b oh S12, but this time I am struggling with my new toy....hope somebody will be so kind to hel me:

Hi I have an Alien 2 triple, trying to get my cccam to work for days but no luck, I followed all the guides on web for this receiver, used cccam, newcamd, oscam etc etc...., intalled all the plugin, configured all files for it and ftp, cannot get to work, I had these setting and server working fine on DH500 and S12, but no way with alien 2 on spark either on HDMU, I can get a good ping on the server but no picture, strange I can see the subtitle of the movie, but I always get the message scrmbled on not running, any idea of a good working plugin or some setting need to be done?

Thanks, Marci

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!