Need upto date oscam.services sid list for sly freesat card

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,763 times. The last Post () by foz.

• can anybody tell me what channel's it opens? with the freesat card... lol
    most are fta ?
    i will make one but i am not sure what channels the freesat card actually opens
    i know its got my b*sports & espn on but what other channels does it open that are not fta
    sony tv is the only one i know of
    thanks
    foz

• A fta card will only open....... fta channels..
    Oscam.services will open nothing it just blocks/unblocks certain CAID's/SID's specified in the file

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Ch5 HD /channel 4 ireland/sony entertainment/sony movies/and now espn/bt sports if you have signed up.

There might be more but i have not checked in months

I also agree with what was said about creating your own foz because it wont take long due to there not being many channels..i made one for sly freeview and ***uk..sly uk one was a tour of duty let me tell you..there is no point me sending you mine as i have disabled mine for the time being as it needs updating.

Temporarily you can use an ecm whitelist until you edit a sid list but tbvh you might be best to look into an ecm header whitelist instead of a sid list!!

0963:3B,44,5F,65,68

Above is a basic ecm whitelist for sly freeview

regards

MK

• A fta card will only open....... fta channels..
    Oscam.services will open nothing it just blocks/unblocks certain CAID's/SID's specified in the file

not true a freesat card does open other channels on 0963, as meerkat has said like sony tv but i can not for the life of me find out what it does actually need card to open
    i think the only way is to stick it in cccam with sid assign and go through each channel but then not sure cccam would open all channels anyway
    i will have to give it ago in cccam unless anyone has the full list of channel names or sids
    foz

not true a freesat card does open other channels as meerkat has said

It is very true that oscam.services will not open anything, and that is what you asked

can anybody tell me what channel's it opens? with the freesat card... lol
    most are fta ?
    i will make one but i am not sure what channels the freesat card actually opens

I have made up plenty of oscam.services files and I can promise you that it's not worth it, maintaining the file can become a full time job..
    And now that things are changing drastically every week, that job is going to get even harder..
    Also, for what it's worth, I had nothing but problems with oscam.services (Even when I was maintaining it regularly)

If you are using oscam to read the card with loadbalancer enabled, oscam will build up its own stats of sids opened/rejected by card that IMO works far better than oscam.services file..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I have to say foz that i do agree with thatfellow regarding the maintanence of such lists is a pain in the ass although sly freeview does not open much so it is not much of a task to maintain this card is it.

I use sid lists mainly on foreign packages like satbg because you get hit with requests on the same caid/channel from different sats/packages that does not exist on your card.

0500 packages is definately at least one caid that should be given this attention!!!!

Using a sid list or an ecm header whitelist which i would recommend on a sly freeview card is something that should be done because of the amount of requests that card will get and also due to the limited number of channels the card has possibilities to receive.

MK

• i have added ecm header whitelist to my 0500 cards inxworld and elite fusion hd working now thanks, but do i need my services list still or just delete this?
    if i am going to add one to the sly freesat card now, the below is taken from streamboard wiki how can i add the b*tsports in as well?
    0963@000000:80703B00,80704200,80704400,80705F00,80706500,81703B00,81704200,81704400,81705F00,81706500
    many thanks for your help guys
    foz

• Just to chip in with the FTA channels i have noticed that on standard FTV cards dependant on your area you may have 7 or 9 entitlements so with BT sport depending on your area card you will have either 11 or 9 in total

• It is basically binary values but yes there is no need for anything else other than an ecm header whitelist as this cancels out all unwanted requests completely if setup correctly.

You are always best to setup and create any list like this via your own oscam log as everyone has different packages...

You can go here btw for a services list and convert it into an ecm header whitelist=== http://kos.hdsat.pl/ these lists will be for all channels possible on whichever card/package you are looking for and some will/could be wrong and outdated so it kinda defeats the purpose but still worth a gander.

MK

• To be fair with FTV, you're only getting:

4Music, Channel 5 HD, LFC TV, Motors TV, Sony & Sony Movies (plus timeshift)

So managing their SIDs wouldn't be that difficult.

• i have all three cards now running with ecm header whitelist but on sly freesat card now looks like i am card faking...? (may have before never checked) as it is opening all channels at hop 1 to my dreambox from my server? help
    how do i stop this? i am not trying to fake a local
    foz

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!