I can't access radio channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 484 times. The last Post () by erinville.

After doing a full scan of all tv and radio channels I saved my tv channels into the 8 different favourites on my Openbox X5. When I press the tv/radio button on the remote it fails to switch to radio channels.My second problem is that when after viewing teletext on RTE the only way I can go back to tv mode is by pressing the standby button.Any fixes?*****

After doing a full scan of all tv and radio channels I saved my tv channels into the 8 different favourites on my Openbox X5. When I press the tv/radio button on the remote it fails to switch to radio channels.My second problem is that when after viewing teletext on RTE the only way I can go back to tv mode is by pressing the standby button.Any fixes?*****

which S/W do you use in your box? if it is the new 20130719 they aer test S/W and poblished in 4 version you shuold chenge to 0.6sec version is the best.
    tere are 3 version in the attachment zip file use the 600 vrsion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!