Cccam 2.1.4 to Cccam 2.13 and Oscam Conversion.

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,463 times. The last Post () by junger.

• Hi all
    I do not wish to pre-empt future posts on the forum, however, I think it is not going to be easy to convert from Cccam 2.1.4 to Cccam 2.1.3 and Oscam when being done by someone like me, who only has a little CCcamm knowlege. I just find that the file location for the files possibly differ, so when someone talks about filename/etc/var and that file is not there in my folder I think, ffs what do I do now? lol.
    When I recently had to reflash my image I felt stupid as I was being told to get this file from, here and put it here, about 6 hours later I realised having read a post that the CCcam file was for another image, now thats not learning by your mistake, thats frustration and confusion due to my lack of knowlege and assumptions that I know more than I do.
    There are good posts on the forum, but I cannot relate to them, for instance, I cannot get of 1st base by removing Cccam 2.1.4, the posts on forum assume that you know how to stop/delete the existing Cccam. I have looked in blue panel, Yellow button, I can add a Cccam but cannot delete one.
    So I am hoping that some one who is more knowlegable than me will offer beginning to end support on this thread. and support all the variations on the way. yes, I want to learn on the way, so I want to do it myself but I can only learn if the information relates to me or I understand what I am supposed to do.
    So please please understand that I am thick and dont always understand what I am supposed to do, and me guessing at what a post may mean migjht also result in me bricking my box, (Now that is probable nonsense, but only to someone who is more confident than me) lol. This is by far the best cs forum I have found on the net and now look at no others, so come on guys we do not want it on a plate but I want to learn, not throw my dm out of the window.
    I dont mean to sound like Victor Meldrew but its pi###g me off.

Niablosat Blackhole V 0.12 Enigma

• at junger
    you did a very long post here..but you haven't said the essential to help you for instance what IMAGE do you use???
    no all the IMAGE are the same so we need to know what IMAGE you use for us to be able to help you..

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Official Post

I just find that the file location for the files possibly differ, so when someone talks about filename/etc/var and that file is not there in my folder I think, ffs what do I do now? lol.

Oscam files are found in folder etc/tuxbox/config , but they wont be there until you install Oscam+CCcam2.1.3
    You can manually delete CCcam 2.1.4 using DCC, you need to delete these files.
    CCcam_214 in folder /usr/bin
    Ncam_CCcam2.1.4.sh in folder /usr/camscript
    Reboot yor DM800 and the cam should be removed.
    If you havnt already installed Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 do that now and activate it by preesing the Blue button and scrolling left or right to make it the default cam.

• Your ablolutely right cdr, i have edited the original post

on nabilo image to any-stall cam on remote press green/yellow then manually any stall package there you can see all your cam installed and if you want can be removed...if you want Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 tell us for which card you need and i will upload a auto-install for you

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Oscam files are found in folder etc/tuxbox/config , but they wont be there until you install Oscam+CCcam2.1.3
    You can manually delete CCcam 2.1.4 using DCC, you need to delete these files.
    CCcam_214 in folder /usr/bin
    Ncam_CCcam2.1.4.sh in folder /usr/camscript
    Reboot yor DM800 and the cam should be removed.
    If you havnt already installed Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 do that now and activate it by preesing the Blue button and scrolling left or right to make it the default cam.

Masterg Should I backup those 2 files in case i have to revert back to 2.1.4., will my clients have to change thire clines?

• on nabilo image to any-stall cam on remote press green/yellow then manually any stall package there you can see all your cam installed and if you want can be removed...if you want Oscam+CCcam2.1.3 tell us for which card you need and i will upload a auto-install for you

Yes, I can see the remove cccam 2.1.4, Its a sly card uk m8

• Will this Oscam need to be put on all the boxs or the box being used as a server, and can the Oscam be used with all the versions of CCcam or has it to be either 2.1.3 or 2.1.4.

• Yes, I can see the remove cccam 2.1.4, Its a sly card uk m8

believe you got a DM800?? if is that you need a smargo other-way if you put the card in to the slot your card will be burned...for smargo all config have to be different

• Will this Oscam need to be put on all the boxs or the box being used as a server, and can the Oscam be used with all the versions of CCcam or has it to be either 2.1.3 or 2.1.4.

the server need oscam CCcam depend of the card the cliant they can use any CCcam

• OMG, I need what, where do I find that m8

you have to google search believe most satellite shop they got the smargo

just a word of advise don't put your card in DM slot as you will burn on less of one minute be extra carefully before put the card in other-ways you will have lot more prob..good luck on that

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!