Motorised Dish Issue - Problem with twin feeds into box

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367 times. The last Post () by 327521609.

• I have finally setup my VU Duo using latest VIX image. The dish is moving fine but only using 1 tuner. I have a twin LNB and would like to use both feeds. If I try to setup the 2nd tuner as equal to tuner A then I cannot move the dish. I understand that only the 1st feed in controls the motor but I though that if I set tuner 2 to (equal to) it would work the dish as well.

Once all is set up it seems to work fine until the box selects tuner B then I cannot move the dish. I would like the twin tuners working for Sly channels.

Also I was told by the installer to use Vhannibal motor lists but others say Cateyes list please let me know which is best and updated the most

Any help would be appreciated

• set tuner B to "2nd port on motorised lnb" or something along those lines.

those bouquets are equally good i find vhannibals are updated more but try them both yourself and pick.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!