sly updates

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,194 times. The last Post () by deerhunter290378.

• Hi all,

Does anyone know about the s...k...y... pairing method... has it been launched fully and if so has anyone managed to update their ents?

cheers!

• my entitlements didn't look like they where gonna update as they where at 05082013 until Thursday night then the first 4 entitlements went to 18092013 and the rest stayed at 05082013 then I got up this morning n the rest are at 14092013 but the first 4 are are 18092013

• If the card has updated and is still clearing thats about as much as you can hope for. When 5ky do decide to stop your card they will do. You will just have to wait until it finally happens.

Nano

• usaly they update 6 weeks before they are ready to expire tommy, that's the latest I've seen them taking to update them

Sly subscriptions should usually update shortly after a monthly direct debit has been confirmed allowing entitlements between 6 to 8 weeks...however this is quite dependent on your cards rom revision!!! Sly always were expecting the card to be in the sly hd box but due to their new changes they have obviously upped the anti(pardon the pun) and could have slowed emms down expecting all cards to possibly recieve emms on a dailly/weekly basis so this is probably why peeps who are trying to update a card recently are having bother because they are trying to update a card at the last minute and some may also be using messed up configs so its no wonder why really!!!

The only emm i would allow through with caid 0963 at this time is unique and i would also only use mgcamd1.35a with a properly configured mg_cfg

• Sly subscriptions should usually update shortly after a monthly direct debit has been confirmed allowing entitlements between 6 to 8 weeks...however this is quite dependent on your cards rom revision!!! Sly always were expecting the card to be in the sly hd box but due to their new changes they have obviously upped the anti(pardon the pun) and could have slowed emms down expecting all cards to possibly recieve emms on a dailly/weekly basis so this is probably why peeps who are trying to update a card recently are having bother because they are trying to update a card at the last minute and some may also be using messed up configs so its no wonder why really!!!

The only emm i would allow through with caid 0963 at this time is unique and i would also only use mgcamd1.35a with a properly configured mg_cfg

Newcamd works fine too , again i agree only unique emm's

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!